Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frae View Post
    Oh yeah, I can't wait...

I highly recommend picking up the graphic novels, most likely available at your local PUBLIC LIBRARY!
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
      I highly recommend picking up the graphic novels, most likely available at your local PUBLIC LIBRARY!
      What if they are on the top shelf? Sounds like a lotta effort to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        What if they are on the top shelf? Sounds like a lotta effort to me!
        Or worst the bottom shelf, my back just can't do it anymore.

Comment

• My friend posted this today, pretty funny if you have seen all of the wire...

Comment

i wish it werent in black and white.

Someday I might try it but I wouldnt want any spoilers for the tv show.
            Last edited by cardboardbox; 07-17-2012, 11:19 AM.
            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post

What show or clip are you talking about?

Comment

i think he's talking about the walking dead graphic novels. maybe
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Ahhh that is right. I forgot we talked about those. Talking about "reading" in a TV thread the horror

Comment

oops, meant to quote fresno.
                    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Gracias, Keith! DVR 'em til I catch up thru 4
                      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

"The Shield" had the absolute best ending of any series I've seen
                        I have a sneaky feeling that Breaking Bad will run the The Shield close for best ending. If the end of Season 5 is better than the end of season 4, it should be pretty epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post

they share some major plotlines, but once I started accepting the show as different from the graphic novels instead of nitpicking every difference, I enjoyed the show much more. Maggie is much hotter on the show for example!
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            affirmative

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              I have a sneaky feeling that Breaking Bad will run the The Shield close for best ending. If the end of Season 5 is better than the end of season 4, it should be pretty epic.
                              I'm only on episode 5 of the first season, but great so far!

Comment

I'm only on episode 5 of the first season, but great so far!
                                The wife and I just finished the same episode last night... We're already hooked...

Comment

Working...
                                X