• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Gervais on the Daily show last night. Audio probably NSFW

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
    Ricky Gervais
    www.thedailyshow.com
    Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Four words I never thought to hear: "big wobbly spunk bomb"

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        Four words I never thought to hear: "big wobbly spunk bomb"
        and that's why pandas and raccoons have black eyes.

Comment

• The last two times Gervais has been on the Daily Show, he's made comments to the effect of, "there's no way this is making it on-air...right?". Funny guy.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Btw, let's not forget I rostered Daily Show, the Wire, Breaking Bad, and Game of Thrones.

:dance:
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
              Btw, let's not forget I rostered Daily Show, the Wire, Breaking Bad, and Game of Thrones.

:dance:
              Good for a third place finish.

Comment

• Is anyone watching Alcatraz? Not sure if it's been discussed yet. I like it and I'm enjoying the intrigue, hopefully once we get a few answers it won't be stupid. I like it so far.
                I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• I like it. More hurley = good, but I'm not too highly invested with it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                    Is anyone watching Alcatraz? Not sure if it's been discussed yet. I like it and I'm enjoying the intrigue, hopefully once we get a few answers it won't be stupid. I like it so far.
                    I am watching it and like it so far

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                      Is anyone watching Alcatraz? Not sure if it's been discussed yet. I like it and I'm enjoying the intrigue, hopefully once we get a few answers it won't be stupid. I like it so far.
                      So far so good. Not on my "must see" list yet. Certainly good enough to keep watching.

Comment

• Justified is easily my favorite show this season. One that I really look forward to. The only thing that disappoints is when it is over too fast. Always leaves me wanting more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          Justified is easily my favorite show this season. One that I really look forward to. The only thing that disappoints is when it is over too fast. Always leaves me wanting more.
                          Yeah, Justified has been great. I need to watch yesterday's episode.
                          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Any Shameless fans? The 'little piggy' scene two weeks back still has me cracking up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Igor View Post
                              Any Shameless fans? The 'little piggy' scene two weeks back still has me cracking up.
                              Yeah ... and season 2 is getting great ratings, so the show's future is now secure.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X