Guilty/Not Guilty? Vote now!
    Guilty
    0%
    Not Guilty
    0%
    Apathy
    0%

The poll is expired.

I somehow think that it is a good thing that I have no idea who you are talking about...
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Fry her hot ass!

Comment

My mother-in-law is obsessed with this. I, on the other hand, don't care in the slightest, other than regret that a life was lost.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I think she's probably guilty, but I have some doubts as to whether the jury will convict. From what I've read, the defense gave a decent song and dance, and the prosecution's case was not as airtight as you'd like in a murder case.

Comment

Guilty of lesser charges and no death penalty.
            Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

It's pathetic that white trash on trial is a national story. This is why Americans can't have nice things. I channelsurfed the other night and this local story was on a total of 7 channels of both local and national news. WHY????

Comment

Right. There are thousands of murders each year, hundreds (or more) of them involving children. Why are we devoting so much attention to this one?

Comment

My mother-in-law is here this week and lives in FL. We have had HLN on all the time and that is all they are showing, even if the trial is over for the day. Host-"What do you think Jim", Jim-"Definately guilty, prosecution is doing a great job of proving their case.", Host-"How about you, Jane. What do you think", Jane-"Defense has shot down everything the prosecution has put up. Casey will be free". Commercial break. Repeat same process with two different people.

Comment

verdict was reached already. Will be made public at 2:15pm EST.

Comment

The media in general sucks. I imagine the fact that this chick is psychotic has some attraction but I am so sick of the media in this country. No one reports events. They put their slant on it. The media (and the public in general) care more about fluff, gossip and scandals than they do the real issues of the country and world.

rant over.
                      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

No guilty.

Comment

Guilty of lying to police, not guilty of anything else.

My wife and in-laws are watching this in another room.

Comment

wow she's glad it wasnt a jury of RJ posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              The media in general sucks. I imagine the fact that this chick is psychotic has some attraction but I am so sick of the media in this country. No one reports events. They put their slant on it. The media (and the public in general) care more about fluff, gossip and scandals than they do the real issues of the country and world.
                              Yeah, if you had to rate the 100 most important news story of the moment, this one should rank around 99 or so. But it's received more media attention than almost everything else combined.

But in part, that's our fault.
                              “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                              -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
                              X