Ive had 36 visits to my profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by griswold View Post
    LOL.....ok, funny boy....now someone change my status and post totals, dammit!!!!
    Jason, can we please add a "NATIONAL FOOTBALL EXPERT, DAMMIT" status for Gris?
    "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

LOL.....ok, funny boy....now someone change my status and post totals, dammit!!!!
      judging by your post total, you arent nearly as consistent as you used to be.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
        Jason, can we please add a "NATIONAL FOOTBALL EXPERT, DAMMIT" status for Gris?

Oooooooh, well aren't we just a little snarky today?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          judging by your post total, you arent nearly as consistent as you used to be.
          Judging by your location.....you moved.

Comment

Oooooooh, well aren't we just a little snarky today?
            Nah, I am, as always, all sweetness and light
            "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Judging by your location.....you moved.
              no, its just that this weather reminds me of Siberia.

Do they play fantasy sports in Siberia?
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Homosexual fantasy hot oil sumo wrestling, but you knew that already Sailor.

Comment

Homosexual fantasy hot oil sumo wrestling, but you knew that already Sailor.
                  been there, done that.

What time you comin?

Comment

I've only had 3 visits...but Bhob is the only member listed.... speaking of stalkers lol
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

SDS outfitted and ready for you Hammer

Purple Hippo - The Thong Song
                      Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                        I guess they'll just have to read your posts.
                        Ouch.
                        “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                        -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Not something you'll ever need to worry about around here
                          Dammit! Now I'm type-cast!
                          “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                          -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Grinch View Post
                            SDS outfitted and ready for you Hammer

Purple Hippo - The Thong Song
                            thats hot

Comment

In Siberia, fantasy sports play YOU!
                              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                              -- William James

Comment

WHO IS RUNNING THINGS AROUND HERE???!!!!!

Not me.

Comment

Working...
                                X