New Shoelaces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by umjewman View Post

I actually tend to be the one asking if she is drunk when she loads the dishwasher because it makes no sense. It's also fascinating because she's actually a very good artist and knows how to fit things on a page. Perhaps her dishwasher loading is more Jackson Pollock and less Monet.
    Neither one of them had a dishwasher.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

Neither one of them had a dishwasher.
      The dishwasher was invented in 1850. Monet was born in 1840 and died in 1926. Pollock was born in 1912 and died in 1956. It's conceivable that one or both of them had a dishwasher at some point.

Comment

The dishwasher was invented in 1850. Monet was born in 1840 and died in 1926. Pollock was born in 1912 and died in 1956. It's conceivable that one or both of them had a dishwasher at some point.
        Ok, I've been to Giverny...Monet had no dishwasher, of that I am sure. Pollock, he was a reclusive, with a volatile personality. Not the kind of guy who let a machine wash his dishes.
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Ok, I've been to Giverny...Monet had no dishwasher, of that I am sure. Pollock, he was a reclusive, with a volatile personality. Not the kind of guy who let a machine wash his dishes.
          Giverny: the Binghamton of France.

Comment

Giverny: the Binghamton of France.
            You don't have to beg like this, it is unbecoming. I will invite you to the next meetup im Binghamton
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

i have met both Sean and Seth... all I can say is they are the types of people I would wish upon each other.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                i have met both Sean and Seth... all I can say is they are the types of people I would wish upon each other.
                Oh my! Not sure who would come out ahead in this one
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Oh my! Not sure who would come out ahead in this one
                  Perhaps one day in Binghamton, we will find out...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    While this may be an attempt at an insult, I prefer to perceive this as a compliment.

Comment

You don't have to beg like this, it is unbecoming. I will invite you to the next meetup im Binghamton
                      To be clear, I'm not going to drive the approximate 3 hours to Binghamton, unless I am really desperate for shoelaces. I just like to be included.

Comment

To be clear, I'm not going to drive the approximate 3 hours to Binghamton, unless I am really desperate for shoelaces. I just like to be included.
                        Would you drive to Giverny to load Monet's dishwasher?
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

Would you drive to Giverny to load Monet's dishwasher?
                          I have it on good authority that Monet never had a dishwasher.

Comment

I have it on good authority that Monet never had a dishwasher.
                            He was probably too busy dealing with broken shoelaces to get around to buying one.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

He was probably too busy dealing with broken shoelaces to get around to buying one.
                              Pollock on the other hand, would not concern himself with such mundane things as shoelaces.

Comment

While this may be an attempt at an insult, I prefer to perceive this as a compliment.
                                Of all the people from rotojunkie that I've met in real life, you all are two of them.
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X