R-Mac Tearin' It Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-Mac Tearin' It Up

Young Rory 9 shots clear in the clubhouse after 2 rounds of the US Open.

... I think he needs to be 15 clear going into Sunday judging by his final round Master's blow up.

Getting ready to head out to the links in about an hour (if it doesn't rain).

Golf = the greatest sport there is!!

Out in the sun...walking amongst the greenery..occasionally hitting a good shot
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

... a good walk spoiled

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        ... a good walk spoiled
        not if you don't suck
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Heck, I suck and still love it, for the few times I get out a year. OTOH, I have long reached the point where I'm happy with a 10 over....for 9 holes.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
            Heck, I suck and still love it, for the few times I get out a year. OTOH, I have long reached the point where I'm happy with a 10 over....for 9 holes.
            10 over for 9 holes is far from terrible...

McIlroy is on another level right now...too bad he didn't get a hole in one on number 10..the place would have went crazy..

Comment

This deja vu all over again. I just rewatched Tin Cup last Thursday. Rory McIlroy sounds a lot like Roy McAvoy, dont you think. Now if he hits 6 balls into the water on 18...

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Congratulations to Darren Clarke for succeeding in his bid to become the first Northern Irishman to win a major for 4 whole weeks

:soju:
                Last edited by johnnya24; 07-18-2011, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X