Who lives near Monaca?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who lives near Monaca?

I'm going to be staying up there tomorrow night. Certainly, some of you PA types live near there? I'm going to Bowsers tomorrow night for some fries and slaw as the owner is giving me some shirts.

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Comment

Seriously, can a city/town/municipality called "Monaca" go without any qualifiers? Where the hell is this place?

Comment

looks like it's NNW of Pittsburgh.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I didn't even realize this was a town outside Pittsburgh - I'm not a native Yinzer so sometimes I miss the random suburbs. Looks like Robinson Town Centre is about 1/2 hour away if you're looking for some civilization. Cranberry Township is probably about the same.

Comment

staying right next to the Beaver Valley mall -- heading here for dinner

Comment

You are on the wrong side of the Pittsburgh world for me, sorry.

Comment

Not that anyone cares but to say it correctly here in Pittsburgh would be to say...

Ma -knack-a

Comment

Make sure you order pop...not soda...

And tie your tenners... not your sneakers
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
                      Not that anyone cares but to say it correctly here in Pittsburgh would be to say...

Ma -knack-a
                      Anyone who has been to Pittsburgh knows saying things correctly isn't high on the priority list

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
                        Anyone who has been to Pittsburgh knows saying things correctly isn't high on the priority list
                        right up there with winning baseball games.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I...did not have...sexual relations...with that woman...Ma -knack-a Lewinsky...
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            I...did not have...sexual relations...with that woman...Ma -knack-a Lewinsky...
                            She had them with me!
                            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
                              Well that depends on what you mean by correctly. Saying things the way people in other parts of the country say things is not important, but saying things the way locals say thing will certainly make getting information out of us a lot easier. Now where yinz goin? Dahntawn? Can we pick up some Iron on the way? I hear Donnie Iris is playing in the Strip.

Comment

Working...
                              X