Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in a new Led Zeppelin song draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Yo whatup boys?
    Hey, johnny!
    If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      Fresno Bob passed, still waiting to hear back from señorsheep.
      señorsheep replied that he is officially retired from RJ.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

señorsheep replied that he is officially retired from RJ.
        Bummer. I was hoping he'd come back for a music draft.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Yeah, are we going to light this thing or what?
          If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Gregg
            DMT
            Bene
            Pauly
            Chance
            Revo
            Mith
            Redbird
            Ken
            Johnny

10 total, someone send me a random list and another send me a random number sequence.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

DMT - clear your DMs.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                DMT - clear your DMs.
                Thanks, cleared out
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Just need a random list of names.
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

Just need a random list of names.
                    Sent.

Comment

Ok, here's the order, do we want to go 10 songs each? That means all but eight of their songs will be picked, which IMO will be interesting to see.

1. Mith
                      2. Ken
                      3. Gregg
                      4. Redbird
                      5. Chance
                      6. Pauly
                      7. Revo
                      8. DMT
                      9. Johnny
                      10. Bene
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Sounds good.*

*Wow, on further review, maybe 10 is too many.
                        Last edited by Redbirds Fan; 10-10-2021, 05:04 PM.

Comment

10 each!
                          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I started a draft thread and picked!!
                            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I'm fine with whatever everyone feels like doing. 8?
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

I recently read an article about how Robert Plant didn't like 'Stairway to Heaven'.
                                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                                X