Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times have you been married?

3 for me.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

That’s a really personal question, Steven.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
      That’s a really personal question, Steven.
      Oh.....ok.......question withdrawn

Oh.....and my name is not Steven.

Comment

I have never been married to you. As far as I know.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
          Oh.....ok.......question withdrawn

Oh.....and my name is not Steven.
          It could be. You have a lot of alter-egos.

Comment

One time too many.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Once. Still going after 32years.

Comment

one-ish ... my partner & I (of 15 years) aren't married - we were both divorced when we met & decided not to ... so technically once but I think of it as twice
                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

1st time = 5 years
                  Currently = 18.5 years

Comment

I married late it lasted 15 years been divorced for 10. I do believe I am a 1 and done. My parents sucked all the good years out. They are on 67 years and counting.

Comment

Ok, for the serious answer. Once, and coming up on 20 years.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Once for me, 18 years (together for 23).

Comment

Originally posted by hacko View Post
                          I married late it lasted 15 years been divorced for 10. I do believe I am a 1 and done. My parents sucked all the good years out. They are on 67 years and counting.
                          Awesome for your parents.

I have been married twice.

First one was a mistake. Lasted one year. About 8 years after the divorce i found out my ex died at age 32. Still not sure how, but led to believe she OD'ed.

Current marriage is 21 years and is fantastic!
                          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                            Awesome for your parents.

I have been married twice.

First one was a mistake. Lasted one year. About 8 years after the divorce i found out my ex died at age 32. Still not sure how, but led to believe she OD'ed.

Current marriage is 21 years and is fantastic!
                            There is the real Question - for those married and divorce where are you with relationship with the ex.
                            Non existent- have to stay somewhat in touch ( because of kids) - throw darts at pic of them…

I know 1 person married 4 times. Has had no contact with 3 of the 4. Never seen again in their lifetime…

I have contact with my ex. Kids ( 3 daughters) were all her’s - were in 20’s when we divorced . 6 grandkids. She probably thought when she divorced me that would be that - but since they all live within 10 minutes of my house that didn’t happen. I am probably closer to them now then if we wouldn’t have gotten the divorce. So we have pretty regular contact surrounding the family life.

Comment

Originally posted by hacko View Post
                              There is the real Question - for those married and divorce where are you with relationship with the ex.
                              Non existent- have to stay somewhat in touch ( because of kids) - throw darts at pic of them…

I know 1 person married 4 times. Has had no contact with 3 of the 4. Never seen again in their lifetime…

I have contact with my ex. Kids ( 3 daughters) were all her’s - were in 20’s when we divorced . 6 grandkids. She probably thought when she divorced me that would be that - but since they all live within 10 minutes of my house that didn’t happen. I am probably closer to them now then if we wouldn’t have gotten the divorce. So we have pretty regular contact surrounding the family life.
                              Marriage one, 4 years, ex remarried then passed away around 1994
                              Marriage two, almost 30 years until her passing in 2015
                              Marriage three, married since March 21, 2020 and we are very happy

Comment

Working...
                              X