Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
    Bring it!
    I got the hot oil dude. We'll make a night of it.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Boston area has had 60+" so far this year. The roads and sidewalks are getting narrower and narrower every week. My neighbor lost his parking spot in the back of our house due to all the snow (and we pay for someone to plow), there just isn't anywhere to put any of the snow.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
        You know... I'd GLADLY take the blizzard to what we're getting tonight and tomorrow.

They are honestly predicting us to have upwards of 2" of ICE. The last time we had a beefy ice storm here, we were without power for 9 days. I am SO not looking forward to this.
        Woof...2"?? That's gonna be nasty. I was in Charlotte for a couple of ice storms, and we had about an inch once, and we were sans power for about a week. That's when I learned a lot about generators. Take care, NR.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          I may not want to snuggle after...
          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
            I may not want to snuggle after...
            thats okay. you strike me as the really hairy type.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
              Woof...2"?? That's gonna be nasty. I was in Charlotte for a couple of ice storms, and we had about an inch once, and we were sans power for about a week. That's when I learned a lot about generators. Take care, NR.
              Ya, I'm hoping they overestimated, but our last brush was ROUGH. We just put a new roof on too. Last thing I want to think about is branches on 4-5 story high trees around the house covered in an inch or two of ice. Tonight is going to be a good night to get the fireplace crackling.
              -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

We had three snow days last week (Wednesday-Friday) and two scheduled teacher work days this week, making for an unplanned 7 day weekend for Fairfax schools. I almost cried with joy when I saw that this will mainly be a rain producer here in DC metro.
                "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

theres more coming. Get the flashlights and wood.
                  You'll get more than me Pete. I am usually right on the edge of rain/sleet.
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen Peter Terranova, exclusive provider of indelibly bad mental images to the RotoJunkie Community.
                    "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

It has started to snow............sideways!

Comment

My drive home was interesting. The rain/sleet was freezing solid on my winshield. my defroster on high and wipers at full speed could only manage to clear the bottom 6-8 inches of my winshield. The rest looked like frosted decorative glass. I was happy to make it home. Bourbon in hand, I am ready to dig in for a day or two.
                        -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          It has started to snow............sideways!
                          Does that mean there won't be any accumulation?
                          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                            We had three snow days last week (Wednesday-Friday) and two scheduled teacher work days this week, making for an unplanned 7 day weekend for Fairfax schools. I almost cried with joy when I saw that this will mainly be a rain producer here in DC metro.
                            I was seeing predictions of overnight ice, but I'm going to hope it doesn't come to that (because I can't see work not opening, and if they go liberal leave I pretty much have no choice but to go in or get nailed for vacation).

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                              Does that mean there won't be any accumulation?
                              It is really going to pile up to the right.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                                It is really going to pile up to the right.
                                Hysterical

Comment

Working...
                                X