Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    Far fewer suvs in so cal since I moved back
    The dragging and all does tend to wear them out faster.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      The dragging and all does tend to wear them out faster.
      it's been a busy 4 years.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Using the Force.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Using the Force.
          ok smoking yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            ok smoking yoda
            You know that has to be the name of a strain somewhere.......

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You know that has to be the name of a strain somewhere.......

Comment

Master Yoda, also known as "Master Yoda Kush" and "Yoda Kush," is a hybrid marijuana strain. With lab-tested THC levels that reach over 20%, strong medicine, Master Yoda is. This strain, however, is not about brute “Force,” as the original Master Yoda would know, and the sativa side of this mostly i...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I can't figure out why that's blocked at work

BTW you are up in NFBC if you didn't know it. (And you're also up if you did know it too)

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    I can't figure out why that's blocked at work

BTW you are up in NFBC if you didn't know it. (And you're also up if you did know it too)
                    I did know, I'm deciding between 3 guys. Probably because it's a cannabis site.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I did know, I'm deciding between 3 guys. Probably because it's a cannabis site.
                      Baby Yoda does Reefer Madness could be a great short movie.

Comment

If ya got em......

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

If ya got em......
                          Baby Yoda liked the Cubans. Gracias!

Comment

If ya got em......
                            Smoke them you must
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Down a well.....

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Down a well.....
                                I'm Batman.

Comment

Working...
                                X