Is there a CHANCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

You were cancelled for your pillow and chicken connections, but The Feral Slasher is all about second chances, so I will be sure to invite you for a potential meeting in January.
    I’m busy that day (see post above).

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post

I did make it away unslashed--I don't wanna ruin your rep as a Feral Slasher, but I have to say to others who may want to help FS pass heyelander on RJers met, FS is as nice as they come in person. It was a great time, and would be great to meet umjewman in person too...we don't get many visitors in the Binghamton area, especially in the winter. It isn't exactly the kinda place folks wanna come unless they have to.
      We got a photo this time....my wife required this as she was getting suspicious about a second meet up with an alleged online friend who happens to share my name.

pic--Sean and Sean.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post

Oh I’m not coming up to Binghamton. I just want to be invited to things so I can say I’m busy. Makes me feel important.
        You are invited for today's meet up. Be there at six !
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

We got a photo this time....my wife required this as she was getting suspicious about a second meet up with an alleged online friend who happens to share my name.

pic--Sean and Sean.jpg
          Try telling your wife "no, I'm meeting his other daughter this time..."
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

Try telling your wife "no, I'm meeting his other daughter this time..."
            Ha.....you want me to end up on Dateline with Keith Morrison talkin bout the mysterious circumstances surrounding my murder.

Comment

Ha.....you want me to end up on Dateline with Keith Morrison talkin bout the mysterious circumstances surrounding my murder.
              Probably wouldn't work out well for me either since you met with "The Feral Slasher" shortly before your unfortunate demise
              Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 01-31-2024, 10:25 PM.
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

You are invited for today's meet up. Be there at six !
                Binghamton is approximately 3 hours from me, so I will need more than negative 3 hours notice to get there.

Also, why are you making monthly trips to Binghamton? Is SM THAT nice in person?

Comment

Binghamton is approximately 3 hours from me, so I will need more than negative 3 hours notice to get there.

Also, why are you making monthly trips to Binghamton? Is SM THAT nice in person?
                  It's only 3 hours, maybe you should make the trip sometime and find out...I am probably not a reliable reporter.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

It's only 3 hours, maybe you should make the trip sometime and find out...I am probably not a reliable reporter.
                    I went there once….like 30 years ago. He can do some legwork and come down to my direction. I’m sick of everyone catering to SM’s needs. I mean, really. Enough is enough already.

Comment

• I've heard Binghampton is the Las Vegas of upstate NY!
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        I've heard Binghampton is the Las Vegas of upstate NY!
                        I don't know. But I hear that their leader is fearless.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I went there once….like 30 years ago. He can do some legwork and come down to my direction. I’m sick of everyone catering to SM’s needs. I mean, really. Enough is enough already.
                          First you complain that we don't invite you, then you complain when we invite you 3 hours after the meet up, now you want people to come visit you ? You're kinda high maintenance. Nevertheless, I will do what I can.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• On second thought, maybe he's not as fearless as they say being that he lost his p.
                            Last edited by madducks; 02-01-2024, 02:41 PM.
                            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              On second thought, maybe he's not as fearless as they say being that he lost his p.
                              I do that multiple times a day
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

First you complain that we don't invite you, then you complain when we invite you 3 hours after the meet up, now you want people to come visit you ? You're kinda high maintenance. Nevertheless, I will do what I can.
                                Unfortunately, I’m busy that day.

Comment

Working...
                                X