$6.50 Braves ML -130 - WON $11.50
    $5 free bet Braves ML - WON $4.00
    $5 free bet Indians ML +105 - LOST
    $5 free bet Dodgers -1.5 -105 - WON $4.75
    $5 free bet Padres ML -167 - LOST
    $5 free bet A's ML -128 - WON $3.90
    $5 free bet Cubs ML -167 - LOST

$5 Halftime Lakers promo (need to win by 11) - WON $10

Total Wagered: $71.50 (+$30 in free bets)
    Total Payout: $120.40
    Total +/-: $48.90

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Today's Wagers
      $25 Lakers 1st point +150
      $30 Heat 1st point +108
      Hope it's not a shutout.

Comment

• Did another little parlay on FD with the baseball on the games I didn't bet on DK. Indians, Rays, Astros at +746 to make $5 - $42.28.

Enjoy the games!

Comment

• Lost the reds and Cubs combo but will have won the Rays and Astros combo so need the Indians to win to be profitable for the day on that parlay.

Comment

• Frae, any arbitrage today?

Interesting stats:
            - Braves batter Luis Castillo, .361/.439/.556 in 41 PAs
            - Dodgers batter Brandon Woodruff, .364/.440/.864 in 25 PAs, but the Brewers hit Kershaw .305/.371/.486 in 117 PAs
            - Joc Pederson has 2 HRs in 3 ABs (3-for-3) vs Woodruff

Comment

Frae, any arbitrage today?

Interesting stats:
              - Braves batter Luis Castillo, .361/.439/.556 in 41 PAs
              - Dodgers batter Brandon Woodruff, .364/.440/.864 in 25 PAs, but the Brewers hit Kershaw .305/.371/.486 in 117 PAs
              - Joc Pederson has 2 HRs in 3 ABs (3-for-3) vs Woodruff
              So far the only one is to get the Tatis Hr boost on FD and against him to hit one on DK. The problem is it’s a $50 bet on FD them almost $200 on DK to make $6. I don’t know that it’s worth that with our bankroll.

20% profit boost again DK, on a parlay of all 4 mlb games.

20% profit boost on all nfl games on DK.

That’s all that sticks out.

I wound up betting back in on the Lakers live in the 1st qtr when they were down 13 bet $20 at +114 ML. So made a little profit on the day even though the Indians ruined a bigger day.

Comment

• DK has a 30% NCAA boost on parlays. You can take the biggest faves who are -500 or more on the ML, take 4 or 5 of them and find a combo to get to almost +100. Obviously the more teams you take the more one loses, but these would be major upsets of teams all favored by 10pts or more.

Comment

DK has a 30% NCAA boost on parlays. You can take the biggest faves who are -500 or more on the ML, take 4 or 5 of them and find a combo to get to almost +100. Obviously the more teams you take the more one loses, but these would be major upsets of teams all favored by 10pts or more.
                  That might be in your state only I don't have it yet. Not highly likely to happen but DK did boost Darvish to +500 for 10 K's and less than 2 earned runs. Figure if he is going well they let him go so maybe he can get to 10 k's.

DK has the bet on the first TD scorer of tonights game and get up $20 back if they score anytime. If you want two cracks at it FD has Melvin Gordon boosted to 530 to be the first TD scorer and then I don't know who you bet on Dk, maybe Crowder/Fant or Jeudy?

I'll use the DK 20% boost on the ML of the Jets/Broncos game probably on the Broncos because well the Jets are the Jets but who knows.

Anyone else like anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                    That might be in your state only I don't have it yet. Not highly likely to happen but DK did boost Darvish to +500 for 10 K's and less than 2 earned runs. Figure if he is going well they let him go so maybe he can get to 10 k's.

DK has the bet on the first TD scorer of tonights game and get up $20 back if they score anytime. If you want two cracks at it FD has Melvin Gordon boosted to 530 to be the first TD scorer and then I don't know who you bet on Dk, maybe Crowder/Fant or Jeudy?

I'll use the DK 20% boost on the ML of the Jets/Broncos game probably on the Broncos because well the Jets are the Jets but who knows.

Anyone else like anything?
                    DK also has a promo if you bet the first TD scorer tonight (assuming there is one lol), you get your bet back if you lose but he scores anytime, up to $20. With the boost, Gordon is +600 and is the only game in town for Denver now. I bet $10 on it, why not.

Comment

DK also has a promo if you bet the first TD scorer tonight (assuming there is one lol), you get your bet back if you lose but he scores anytime, up to $20. With the boost, Gordon is +600 and is the only game in town for Denver now. I bet $10 on it, why not.
                      This is interesting I was talking about that DK first TD scorer bet but I have Gordon at +500 on my DK page. I wonder if the lines are ever state to state. Anyway, I agree with you whatever the line is if you are playing to get your money back Gordon has the best chance of scoring any time in the game and might score first.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                        This is interesting I was talking about that DK first TD scorer bet but I have Gordon at +500 on my DK page. I wonder if the lines are ever state to state. Anyway, I agree with you whatever the line is if you are playing to get your money back Gordon has the best chance of scoring any time in the game and might score first.
                        Well, I'm also in PA. You have to make sure you opt in to the 20% Week 4 boosts.

Fox also has a promo, the Jets & Broncos both score at least 1 TD and 1 FG. Might be dicey, but the odds are boosted to +100.

Comment

Well, I'm also in PA. You have to make sure you opt in to the 20% Week 4 boosts.

Fox also has a promo, the Jets & Broncos both score at least 1 TD and 1 FG. Might be dicey, but the odds are boosted to +100.
                          I don't think you can use the promo profit booost bonus and get the money back for anytime scoring. I think I have read the rules before and you can't combine the anytime TD promo with the boost promo.

I did open a fox account so my first bet will get me a 2nd bet of the same amount if it misses but I am waiting to see what NFL boosts they have this weekend. Trusting the Jets and Broncos to score or do the right thing on when to kick a FG or go for a TD is not something I want to stress about.

Comment

• Marlins Cubs are off now so they will void that Darvish bet. I did wind up using that Draft Kings 4 game parlay boost so my experience is that will not void the whole thing just have to hit 3 now.

Comment

• Here's your arb bet for Sunday.

FD has boosted the Ravens - Washinton game to +110 at -12.5

DK has the line at -13 so you can then go in and pick the alt line of 12.5 and use the 20% boost to get it to +127

So this one is counter to the others since both bets are capped at $50 to maximize profit you will...

$50 on FD on the Ravens to cover with their bonus

$46.26 on DK alt line -12.5 boosted to +127

You make $8.75 so just over 9%

Now the danger in waiting is the line on DK moves back toward Washington and you get less profit, but I am hoping the public keeps betting the Ravens and will probalby wait.

Comment

• DK now has Ravens up to -13.5
                                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                                X