No announcement yet.

*Official Sports Wagering Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well they pulled the boost down and then reposted it with the correct wording and just a god awful boost of +175 on Snell over and the Rays to win. Me and everyone from that thread all have tickets in with CS I am hoping they honor the bet that we saw as I have my screen shot. If not since i already arb'ed it I guess i can hope they void it at least and I can ask Fan Duel to void it or at least on the Fan Duel bet I got the right odds I can just root for the under on the K's. What a mess, online gambling is not easy sometimes.

UPDATE - Customer Support via Twitter confirmed they will honor the bet that I made as I saw it, but it is now posted correctly and none of you should bet that because it is a terrible bet at +175 for over 5.5 k's and a rays win.
    Last edited by frae; 10-21-2020, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Mookie for MVP is down to +200 on Fan Duel and +225 on Draft Kings. Let's root for a Dodgers sweep and maybe Kershaw doesn't need to pitch again because he is the only guy I can see people wanting to vote for other than Mookie unless someone else just gets hot and earns it. Mookie or Kershaw would be the two I think voters would want to pick if things are equal.

Comment

• ok so besides that insanity from this morning I don't see anything to really love tonight. I'll probably bet the Dodgers on the run line again and root for Mookie unless revo has any stats to backup betting someone to hit a HR.

Draft kings odds boost are Bellinger to hit a HR at +375 but he is +390 on Fan Duel without a boost so blah. Draft kings other boost is over 0.5 a run in the first inning but not boosted enough to arb it.

Fan Duel has Betts to hit a HR at +430 which is at least an actual boost compared to +400 on DK. Then they have the Rays to win by 2 or more runs boosted which doesn't sound great to me.

So a run line bet on the Dodgers -1.5 at +150 and maybe I'll bet the Mookie HR boost.

Comment

• Mookie is the only player who has any significant stats on either team vs the opposing SP, so nothing of any note to help us today in Game 2.

AJ Pollock has 7 HRs in 55 ABs vs LHPs this year, so I took him to hit a HR at +450.

Comment

• I took Rays at +120 on the money line tonight and +320 for the series.

if A wins, then B is a nice price....
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• I put $10 on the Dodgers at +2.5 runs in the 5th inning at +105, who lost but covered.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                I put $10 on the Dodgers at +2.5 runs in the 5th inning at +105, who lost but covered.
                Yeah lost the run line bet to start the game but also bet back in at +2.5 but not enough to cover the original bet. Lost the Mookie bet, but the $30 arb bet worked out so about a push of day.

Draft Kings has a a 50% odds boost on UFC fights. I know nothing about UFC but if you do the math there is a free $9 in it. These odds change so make sure you double check but the Draft Kings bet is $50 max. I bet Cannonier at -112 boosted to +135 at $50 on draft kings and Whittacker on Fan Duel at +102 for $58.17 for $9.

Fan Duel put the world series single game parlay back for game 3 refund up to $10 so we should play that tomorrow. They also have up to $10 back on an EPL game on Saturday only game that qualifies is Chelsea vs Man U so even if you don't know soccer throw $10 at something.

Draft Kings has some NFL boosts for the weekend 10% on seven single outcomes and 7 20% boosts on paralays of 2 legs or longer. There are some odds requirements in there so you can't just bet crazy favorites it has to be -200 or better. Max bet of $25 on the paralay and $50 on the single outcome.

Thursday night football first scorer promo is back on Draft Kings if we like anyone there refund if they score any time.

Fox super boost is the eagles to score a TD in both half at +100 the max bet on that for me was $25.

Ok that is what I see for now.

Comment

• Ok one more for anyone that likes to chase the win both bets if we get lucky things.

Draft Kings Bet the over 7.5 first quarter points with your 10% boost at $50 at +106 with the boost

Fan Duel Bet the under 9.5 points on for $51.50 at +100

You make $1.50 either way and if we get a weird quarter with 8 or 9 points you win both.

Comment

• Fox Bets promo: +100 if the Eagles score a TD in both halves. Their offense is missing Sanders & Ertz, but they still should be able to do this against the Giants. They've accomplished this in just 3 of 6 games this year, however. Max $25 bet.

Comment

• Fox Bet Penn State to win at Indiana boosted to +100 max $10. Bet it this morning and you can bet it again tomorrow morning.

Comment

• TNF Wagers
                        $10 Fox Promo (Eagles TD in both halves) - WON $20.00
                        $5 Tate <38.5 - LOST (unbelievable, he had ONE catch!!)
                        $5 Scott 1st TD - PUSH $5.00 (got $ back with a Scott TD on the DK promo)
                        $5 Slayton >49.5 - LOST
                        $5 Fulgham >58.5 - WON $8.60
                        $5 Jones >26.5 rush yds - WON $8.70
                        $5 Eagles -5.5 - LOST
                        $5 Scott TD - WON $11.00

Total wagered: $45.00
                        Total payout: $53.30
                        Total +/-: $8.30

Comment

• Ok if anyone like me forgot to opt into the UFC defense promo on Fan Duel and already placed a bet I found a nice way to try to chase some free money.

Opt into the UFC defense promo on Fan Duel

Bet $50 on Whittacker at +100 on Fan Duel (note you can bet more but I don't like putting much more of my bankroll into a bet even knowing I get it back somewhere)

Bet $50 on Cannonier at +100 on Fox Bet

If Cannonier wins by a split or majority decision you win your fox bet and you get your $50 back on Fan Duel. If any other outcome happens you break dead even. It is a free roll at winning $50 in my case.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            $5 Tate <39.5 - LOST (unbelievable, he had ONE catch!!)
                            Great job on the betting, and I like your summaries. But didn't Tate only have 39 yards?
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                              Great job on the betting, and I like your summaries. But didn't Tate only have 39 yards?
                              Apologies, the line was 38.5 and he got 39.

Comment

• Game 3 doesn't have a lot of BvP stats, but the Dodgers don't hit Morton well: .197/.299/.242 in 77 PAs

Fox has a NCAA promo: Penn State at +100 on the ML vs Indiana (boosted from -215).

Comment

Working...
                                X