$5 Wentz >231.5 - WON $9.42
    $5 Mixon + Gurley TDs - LOST
    $5 Hilton >53.5 - WON $9.35
    $5 Jefferson TD - LOST
    $5 Fitzpatrick <255.5 - LOST
    $5 Rivers >230.5 - WON $9.35
    $5 Cousins >272.5 - LOST
    $20 Jefferson >69.5 - LOST
    $10 Jefferson <69.5 - WON $18.70 (mistake bet, lol)

Total Wagered: $165.00
    Total Payout: $88.42
    Total +/-: ($76.58)

UGH, this is one of those days where it would have been better to simply take the reverse of what I was thinking......it was like everything went against the numbers. The Colts D folded. The Niners stunk and made Fitzpatrick look like a superstar. Alex Smith's great story sunk McLaurin. David Johnson was held in check until the last drive. Cousins came up a couple of yards short.

Comment

• Had a bad early day in college football early but did bet the Fan Duel Clemson - Miami promo so $50 or more on the spread and you got $6 per touchdown. So yeah betting clemdon got you $97 on a $50 bet plus $36 extra. Also after missing every 3 team parlay I played I hit a late one on that Harris TD run for Bama. So in the end was up a nice bit for what I bet.

Ok today playing the fan duel pat's pick thing, ravens -5.5, steelers -0.5 and Texans +0.5 at +200.

Took a cheap parlay play on the ATL -2.5, Rams -7, and Cards -7.

Played the Draft Kings boost on any QB to rush or catch the first TD in any Sunday game boosted to +150 capped at $25 so bet that.

Did the Steelers Eagles bonus Revo mentioned on fox.

Fan Duel has a $10 back single game parlay I will probably play in the 4pm games because they are so bad otherwsie.

Good luck!

Comment

• Kyle Allen rushing touchdown! Didn't have to sweat that bet all day.

Hold all tickets they are reviewing it.

Edit - confirmed cash in that bet

Comment

• Kyle Allen rushing TD, but the Rams had scored already.

Oh, I guess it’s for their own team and not the game?

No matter, Mahomes just scored

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Kyle Allen rushing TD, but the Rams had scored already.

Oh, I guess it’s for their own team and not the game?

No matter, Mahomes just scored
            Nope you are right it was for the game, and Mahomes wins it. Lol got to read the fine print on these bets. I am an idiot but a winner.

Comment

• Steelers and Eagles both have 1st half touchdowns.

Comment

• Steelers Eagles both get 2nd half TD's!

Comment

• That Claypool TD should clinch that boosted parlay. Stupid Falcons cost me the other one.

Hit on the qb td, the steelers eagles both half td and that boost of ravens, steelers, and texans.

2nd set of games threw $5 on the fox boost of Kittle Elliot and Hunt to score a TD at +900

Afternoon parlay Dolphins +8.5, Colts ML, and Giants +7.5
                  Last edited by frae; 10-11-2020, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Ok saved the Fan Duel risk free Single Game parlay for tonight...

$10 on DK over 73.5, Justin Jefferson over 68.5, Russ over 307.5 and Mattison over 19.5 rushing for +939. Since I get the 10 back either way went for 4 parts.

Fox boost Wilson 3 plus TD's and Seattle to win $25 max at +200

Draft Kings DK Metcalf boosted to +1040 to score first TD.

Trying to decide if I should bet the Astros or the Rays for the double up HR shot on Fan Duel and then hedge somewhere else.

Edit - Betting $50 on the Rays in hopes they score early and I can hedge with better odds. If not I have got some good luck lately, maybe I can get another one.

edit - hedged as soon as the rays went up 2-1 and the astros were +250 so a $12 profit no matter what the outcome and if the rays hit 2 more HR's and win I'd make the 12 +37 bonus.
                    Last edited by frae; 10-11-2020, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Russ hooks me up with that late TD to DK to win the game for his 3rd TD.

Rays win but no HR bonus so made $12 bucks on that deal.

Overall good day as both my long term lakers bets paid off from before the NBA playoffs started Lakers to win and Lebron to be the MVP.

On to another day tomorrow.

Comment

• had the Lakers-Heat under - won by a million

had the Rays and they won, 2-1, but I gave 1.5 runs

had the Vikings and they covered, but I had the moneyline - I pity anyone who had that pick for real money

Vikings had double the plays and time of possession and rushed for more than 200 yards even with Diggs hurting

Seahawks' only points were 3 TD in under 2 minutes early in 3rd quarter - and a 4th down TD from the 8 with 15 seconds left, for a 27-26 win
                        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Interesting promo on Fox:
                          +700 if the Chargers & Saints both score a TD+FG in each half

Fox also has a "Bet $10 on MNF, get $5 back as a free bet."

Comment

• Fox has Kamara boosed to +300 to score 2 TD's. Seems a good way to use that $10 bet if it qualifies as a bet on MNF.

I bet the Rays this afternoon again on FD for $50 and hedged when they were up 3-0 on the Astros at +480 so $20 no matter what and the Rays have 2 HR's now so maybe they can get one more and I can double up the win.

Bet the Dodgers last night when the lines were out of whack between the 2 sites and am risking a $1 to see if the Dodgers can hit 3 and double up.

Not sure what else to bet ont he Saints game maybe a fan duel single game parlay thing.

Comment

• Was watching the baseball lines this morning and saw the Dodgers Braves line inch up to the Braves +160 and decided to try the Fan Duel double up there because the $50 bet would be $130 and if the Braves hit 3 HR I would get a bonus $80. Well now that Kershaw is out the line is down to +105 or +108 so that was just dumb luck that could work out.

Also bet the Rays again at -108 because they have just been awesome and i am going to ride them. Again in game hedging on both is possible, but the baseball bets have been paying for the football bets lately.

Comment

• Hedged on the Dodgers Braves to make $7 either way and hard rooting for the Braves to hit 3 HR and win.

Sticking with the Rays and not hedging that one

Bet the Titans on the money line at +146

Took the Derek Henry two TD boost on fan duel

Took the Fox boost on Henry and Diggs to score TD's

cheap single game parlay on Josh Allen over 291.5, Diggs over 82.5, Singletary any time TD, and Jonnu Smith over 56.5

Bunch of cheap bets after the baseball ones. Enjoy the games.

Comment

Working...
                                X