• Thanks for the brackets

Did we ever discuss
    Radar Love by Golden Earring

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
      Thanks for the brackets

Did we ever discuss
      Radar Love by Golden Earring
      No, because "Twilight Zone" was an even bigger hit for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        Did Living Colour score any hits other than "Cult of Personality"?
        Open Letter (to a Landlord) & Type. Those were Top 10 on the US Main (rock) chart, and we did say if an artist was successful elsewhere it would eliminate them from this, so that's good enough

Comment

• Submitted!

Thank you!

Comment

• Disappointed in my Big Country first round matchup. Cannonball is one of my favorites on the list. Conversely, whatever Closing Time is up against is my second least favorite song on the list, only beating out Closing Time.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Great job on the matchups! I'm in.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                Disappointed in my Big Country first round matchup. Cannonball is one of my favorites on the list. Conversely, whatever Closing Time is up against is my second least favorite song on the list, only beating out Closing Time.
                you don't have to go home....but you can't stay here
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                ---------------------------------------------
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Disappointed in my Big Country first round matchup. Cannonball is one of my favorites on the list. Conversely, whatever Closing Time is up against is my second least favorite song on the list, only beating out Closing Time.
                  Agree that matchup was a toss up as both songs kick ass. Went with "Cannonball".
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Loved those 8-9 matchups. Not easy to decide.

A lot of chalk on my votes, but a few upsets here and there.

Comment

• Did we miss “Ice Ice Baby” or did that not make the cutline?

ETA - nevermind. He wasn’t a one hit wonder somehow! He did a remake of “Play That Funky Music” that hit #4.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                        Loved those 8-9 matchups. Not easy to decide.

A lot of chalk on my votes, but a few upsets here and there.
                        I'll be pretty surprised if any 1-3 seeds go down but there are a couple 4 & 5s I see as vulnerable.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Another one I just thought of: OMC's "How Bizarre".
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Another one I just thought of: OMC's "How Bizarre".
                            Also "Pop Muzik" by M. I loved that song as a kid.

Comment

Another one I just thought of: OMC's "How Bizarre".
                              that's a strange one to list here.

Comment

I'll be pretty surprised if any 1-3 seeds go down but there are a couple 4 & 5s I see as vulnerable.
                                I gave Baby Got Back a little love, although I don't expect them to pull off the 16-1 upset.

Comment

Working...
                                X