**Official RJ Top 1000 Classic Rock Songs List**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #966 Reptilia - The Strokes (2003)

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• #968 (corrected)-Magic Bus-The Who

Last edited by Gregg; 03-10-2020, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• #969 (The System Of) Doctor Tarr and Professor Fether - Alan Parsons Project

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• #970 The Fratellis - "Chelsea Dagger"

Also know as the sing-along at all kinds of sporting events these days. I'm guessing Johnny would have picked this if he wasn't so friggin tired of it

Comment

• #971. Fear Inoculum - Tool

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #972 - Jefferson Starship - Find Your Way Back

Comment

• #973 You Enjoy Myself - Phish (1989)

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• #974 Sly and the Family Stone - Dance to the Music

Last edited by Redbirds Fan; 03-10-2020, 08:25 PM.
                  If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• #975- Asia - Heat of the Moment

Comment

• #976 Simon & Garfunkel - "America"

Thanks to my favorite movie of all time for introducing me to this one.

Comment

• #977 England Dan & John Ford Coley - Love Is The Answer

If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• #978- Eddie Money - Gimme Some Water

Comment

• #979. Lady killers- Lush

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #980 - Two Hearts Beat as One, U2

Comment

• #981 Eric Clapton - Cocaine

Comment

Working...
                                X