• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #936 - Sole Survivor - Asia

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• #937 Doo Wah Diddy - Mannfred Mann

“There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• #938 Ain't Life Grand - Widespread Panic (1994)

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• #940 Wilco "Outtaside (Outta Mind)"

Gotta be their catchiest tune

Last edited by overkill94; 03-09-2020, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• #941. Welfare Mothers Neil Young

There are 2 #936 so I made this pick #941.

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #942 Three Little Birds - Bob Marley & the Wailers (1977)

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• #943-Why Me Lord-Kris Kristofferson

Comment

• #944 Derek and the Dominos - Bell Bottom Blues

If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• #945 Nightswimming - R.E.M. (1992)

- Terence McKenna

Comment

• #945-Monday Monday- The Mama's and the Papa's

Comment

• #946. Stand By - Dance Hall Crashers

Just to include one of my favorite groups. I have never met anyone else who knows this group.

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #947 Alice Cooper - School's Out

If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• #948-Crying-Roy Orbison

Comment

• #949 - Mask of the Great Deceiver - Kerry Livgren

Ronnie James Dio on lead vocals, Barriemore Barlow on drums and Paul Goddard on bass. An art rock classic.

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• #950-Lodi-Creedence Clearwater Revival

Comment

Working...
                                X