**Official RJ Top 1000 Classic Rock Songs List**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #862. Nantucket Sleighride - Mountain

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #863 What I Got - Sublime (1996)

Last edited by DMT; 03-07-2020, 10:04 AM.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• #864 Cissy Strut - The Meters (1969)

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Just here, representing the south ... Americana is one genre that has been really strong in the 21st century.

#865 - Barton Hollow - The Civil Wars

Comment

• #866 - Dirty Laundry - Don Henley

Henley had the media pegged pretty accurately back then, and it's even more true today:

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• #867-Lookin' Out My Back Door-Creedence Clearwater Revival

Comment

• #868 - Honeymoon Suite - New Girl Now

Comment

• #869 - Gotta Serve Somebody - Bob Dylan

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• #870- Hots on for Nowhere, Led Zeppelin

Comment

• #871 My Girls - Animal Collective (2008)

- Terence McKenna

Comment

• #872. Bytor and the Snowdog - RUSH!

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #873 You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) - Dead or Alive

“There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• #874-Hocus Pocus-Focus

Comment

• #875 - The Greg Kihn Band - Jeopardy

Comment

• #876 Come On! Feel the Illinoise - Sufjan Stevens (2005)

- Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                                X