No announcement yet.

**Official RJ Top 1000 Classic Rock Songs List**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted some other Bob songs, but that was assuming his bigger tracks would have been long gone ...

#742 - No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley and the Wailers

Comment

• #743 - The Monroes - What Do All the People Know?

Comment

• #744. Repeater - Fugazi

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #745 Chris Rea - Texas

If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• #746 - In a Big Country, Big Country

Long live the 80s!

Comment

• #747. The Lemon Song -Zep

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #748-Forever Young-Joan Baez

Comment

• Make the next pick #750 to correct.

1000 list is correct.

Comment

• #750 - Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder

Comment

• I'll be out all day so ... and everyone is fast asleep

#751 - Human Behavior - Bjork

Comment

• #752 - Low Rider - War

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• #753 - Bring it on Home, Led Zeppelin

Such quintessential Zeppelin- From old blues tune to one of the most iconic riffs in rock history...

Comment

• #754. Keep Yourself Alive - Queen

Comment

• #755 Morning Has Broken - Cat Stevens (1971)

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• #756 - The Beatles - -- You Never Give Me Your Money/Sun King/Mean Mr. Mustard/Polythene Pam/She Came in Through the Bathroom Window

This completes my total control of the Abbey Road medley! Mwahahaha....hahaha......hahahahahahahahahahahahah a!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X