X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #387 - The Ramones -- Sheena is a Punk Rocker

Comment

• #388. House of the Rising Sun - Frijid Pink

Digging deep into the archives for my favorite version.

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #389 - Peace Train, Cat Stevens

Downshifting a bit from Slayer and the Ramones lol

Comment

• #390 Spirit - I Got a Line on You

If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Libraries gave us power, then work came and made us free,
            what price now, for a shallow piece of dignity ...

#391 - A Design For Life - Manic Street Preachers

Last edited by johnnya24; 02-24-2020, 03:32 AM.

Comment

• #392 Victoria - The Kinks (1969)

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• #393 Steve Miller Band - The Joker

If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• #394-Sheep-Pink Floyd

Comment

• #395 - Range Life - Pavement

Comment

• #396 - Billy Joel - Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)

Comment

• #397 - I Can't Make You Love Me - Bonnie Raitt

Luck of The Draw is a phenomenal album; this hauntingly beautiful cut leads it. Was going to post last night.

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• #398. Bitch - Rolling Stones

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #399 - Runnin' Down a Dream, Tom Petty

Comment

• #400 Tom Petty - Refugee

Comment

• #401 Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin (1973)

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X