**Official RJ Top 1000 Classic Rock Songs List**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #150 Riders on the Storm - The Doors

Last edited by Redbirds Fan; 02-17-2020, 07:22 PM.
    If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• #151-The Weight-The Band

Comment

• ]#152 Pride and Joy, Stevie Ray Vaughn

Time to rectify no Stevie Ray being in here yet.

Make sure to check out my new solo jam over I Shot The Sheriff by Eric Clapton: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3eSw4dBnaY&t=86s
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• #153 American Pie - Don Mclean

Comment

• #154 - How Soon is Now, The Smiths

Comment

• #155. Freewill - Rush

Phenomenal guitar solo!
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #156 Down on the Corner - Creedence Clearwater Revival

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• #157- Since You Been Gone - Rainbow

Comment

• This is the wackiest draft I've participated in on this site (belated or not) but here goes nothing. Let me know if I screwed up or something, didn't feel like sifting through 11 pages of discussion.

#158 - Led Zeppelin - "Misty Mountain Hop"

I was all set to take "Immigrant Song" since it didn't show up in the search I did on the official list but this one's a nice consolation prize. Just one of those songs that puts a smile on my face every time I hear it.

Comment

• #159 - For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield

If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• #160- Dear Mr. Fantasy-Traffic

Comment

• #161 Come Together - The Beatles

Comment

• OK ... cheat day it is ...

#162 Can't Fight This Feeling - REO Speedwagon

Comment

• #163 - Another One Bites the Dust -- Queen

Comment

• #164 Rock and Roll, Led Zeppelin

My other fav off IV; it's such a tight and energetic tune.

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X