• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numbering on the list got thrown off with multiple 467 and 468s

Comment

• Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
      Numbering on the list got thrown off with multiple 467 and 468s
      My bad, next one should be #474.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Nice grab with Crazy ... song's like that are easy to overlook.

Comment

• Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
          Numbering on the list got thrown off with multiple 467 and 468s
          I fixed the numbering ... should all be good now

Comment

• Great pick with Heroes. I love the 2002 Berlin version.
            If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• And I see Lucky snuck in my favorite Robin Trower tune.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• "Heroes" and "Sweet Home Alabama" are great picks. Plenty of classic rock in this thing I've never heard since I mostly only know the radio stuff aside from my favorites (Zeppelin, Stones, Neil Young, etc) When this thing's over I'll have to go back and check them out.

Comment

• Just a reminder...swampy set the over/under at 483 songs ultimately being taken, and DMT took the over. We are almost there.
                  If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                    Just a reminder...swampy set the over/under at 483 songs ultimately being taken, and DMT took the over. We are almost there.
                    Easy money...

And I get rewarded by having another pick snaked! ("Lust for Life")
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                      Just a reminder...swampy set the over/under at 483 songs ultimately being taken, and DMT took the over. We are almost there.
                      Heck once DMT took the over it was an easy call for me. I figured he and I could get to that even if everybody dropped out (not that anyone would) or didn't sign up.

You guys had a lot of strong picks tonight while I was gone. Nice job.

Comment

• Good job guys - I will scour your list for gems

Comment

• Once "Lust for Life" was picked, I figured "Passenger" would go soon after.
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Just a couple of fun facts about Sky Pilot other than the obvious important Vietnam era anti-war protest song.

It was one of the first 45's released in the US in Stereo. It was so long it was both the A and B sides (you had to turn it over to hear the whole song). Also because of it's length it did not get a lot of air play or make AM top 40 lists.

Comment

• Ah Leah...blast from the past man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                                Ah Leah...blast from the past man!
                                I shoulda known revo would take that song. I mean, he has to support the musicians who are also financial guys!
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X