The RJ 1000: The top 1000 rock classics of all time Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Lick it up...so strange to see Kiss with makeup lol.
    LOL...my first reaction was "ah, so that's why they wear makeup!"
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      LOL...my first reaction was "ah, so that's why they wear makeup!"
      They were definitely wearing a TON of makeup in that video!

Comment

Sole Survivor - Asia
        Dude, too soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Dude, too soon.
          Was going to wait until 1000, but I think everyone is going to compete for the close out.

Comment

Was going to wait until 1000, but I think everyone is going to compete for the close out.
            I just want #999.....trying to find a song that's 1 and 1/2 times better than #666
            “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• I got something lined up for the end too. A Mith special

Comment

• Originally posted by pauly View Post
                i got something lined up for the end too. A mith special
                woohoo!!
                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Darn it Lucky. It was between Bell Bottom and Why Me. Then I would take the other on my next pick!

I Picked wrong.

Comment

• So when do we stop picking? Do we all keep going until we reach 1000?
                    If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      Darn it Lucky. It was between Bell Bottom and Why Me. Then I would take the other on my next pick!

I Picked wrong.
                      It's funny that we are still snaking each other after 900 picks.
                      If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                        So when do we stop picking? Do we all keep going until we reach 1000?
                        We get to pick one song every two hours with 5 picks in a day. If you pick at 11:00 pm you can't pick another song until 1:00 am the next day. Someone will get that last pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                          It's funny that we are still snaking each other after 900 picks.
                          That is what I was thinking as well.

Comment

• Thought about taking "Bell Bottom Blues" - it was on one of the first tapes i ever owned (Cream of Clapton) and to my 13 year old self it was just about the most emotional song ever made.

Comment

• Worst of all, I can't even claim to being snaked on Bell Bottom Blues. I just old fart forgot about it. I'd have taken it about 500 picks ago otherwise. And I missed Eminence Front.
                              Last edited by chancellor; 03-10-2020, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• Great pick with Lodi.
                                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                                X