Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    By order of the Peaky Blinders!!!!!!!
    Saw that a lot in the comments for the video. Don't know what it means because I've never seen the show!

It did factor in two 90s movies in very different ways - in Scream when the town is terrified by the psycho killer and in Dumb and Dumber when Lloyd gets robbed by the old lady.

Comment

• "Two Princes" is a great song, thought about picking it many times.

Comment

• Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
        Saw that a lot in the comments for the video. Don't know what it means because I've never seen the show!

It did factor in two 90s movies in very different ways - in Scream when the town is terrified by the psycho killer and in Dumb and Dumber when Lloyd gets robbed by the old lady.
        It's a great show man - on Netflix.

Comment

• Brick House!! Woohoo. Great pick.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Great Mountain pick, Mith. I had that on my list and forgot to grab it! It fit in with my "ride" selections.
            If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
              Where are those Zep tunes you talked about drafting?
              Hots on for Nowhere is pretty cool and deep.

I think it might be hard to sneak one past you Mith, but others that were in the running were: The Rover, The Wanton Song and Bron-Yr-Aur (not the stomp, the chill Paige instrumental). Tea for One was also on my list, but I think you posted it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                Hots on for Nowhere is pretty cool and deep.

I think it might be hard to sneak one past you Mith, but others that were in the running were: The Rover, The Wanton Song and Bron-Yr-Aur (not the stomp, the chill Paige instrumental). Tea for One was also on my list, but I think you posted it.
                Love that song! "La la la la la yeah!"

I picked the Rover. Bron-Yr-Aur is so damn sweet. Love it. The Stomp kicks ass too.

Have you ever gone to see any Zep cover bands? I've seen two different ones and they are both excellent. One of them did "Hots on" last year.
                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Gents,

I have some sad business to attend to today. My Beloved Father In Law passed away and the wake and service is today followed by dinner.

I will update the list before bed tonight. I look forward to the excellent picks you will post in my absence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    Gents,

I have some sad business to attend to today. My Beloved Father In Law passed away and the wake and service is today followed by dinner.

I will update the list before bed tonight. I look forward to the excellent picks you will post in my absence.
                    Sorry for your loss, Gregg.

Comment

Gents,

My condolences.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Condolences Gregg.

Comment

• Sorry to hear, Gregg.
                          If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Love "Lido shuffle", "You Spin Me Round", and "Jeopardy".

Comment

• Sorry Revo, didn’t see that when I searched the list - repicked 879
                              Last edited by chancellor; 03-07-2020, 04:31 PM.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Gents,

Sorry to hear Gregg.

Comment

Working...
                                X