Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mithrandir
    replied
    Lunatic Fringe is a cool tune. Nice pick.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
    I always forget that so I immediately edited my post and did what you said...and it still did this ��. Probably going to use my desktop from now on.
    Delete any previous hyperlink, and just copy/paste the youtube url direct from the browser into the link ... that is, the link that opens after the video icon is pressed.

I think it doesn't work if you copy/paste a hyperlink.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
    I always forget that so I immediately edited my post and did what you said...and it still did this ��. Probably going to use my desktop from now on.
    That's odd, I've posted all mine from my phone.

Leave a comment:

• overkill94
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Great pick with Ziggy. And just FYI, if you click the 'insert video' button and paste that link into it, the video will post right on RJ instead of opening a new window/app.

Leave a comment:

• Mithrandir
    replied
    Other than not being able to pass up FREEBIRD, I think today is going to be a prog rock kind of day.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Turns out the 6th sense is just a combination of two of the more commonly understood senses.
    I've always wanted to experience synesthesia but it continues to elude me. So I have to settle for random mistypes.

Leave a comment:

• Steve 2.0
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Turns out the 6th sense is just a combination of two of the more commonly understood senses.
    And all this time I thought it was a movie.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by DMT View Post
    What's so amazing to me about that song is that it's one of my all-time favorites yet I can't stand any of their other songs. I picked up their "Greatest" hits and it was just astounding how awful I thought they all were. If anyone is planning on taking another Toto song, my apologies in advance.
    Ah, now I see.

I was wondering about that pick as it didn't seem consistent with your norm.

Agreed this is their best and the rest...not so much.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    I hope I can see hear it

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    I really enjoy the entire Toto IV album. And a few other Toto songs are huge favorites of mine.
    Alright, if you pick one I hope I can see hear it from a new perspective.

Leave a comment:

• Mithrandir
    replied
    What's so amazing to me about that song is that it's one of my all-time favorites yet I can't stand any of their other songs. I picked up their "Greatest" hits and it was just astounding how awful I thought they all were. If anyone is planning on taking another Toto song, my apologies in advance.
    I really enjoy the entire Toto IV album. And a few other Toto songs are huge favorites of mine.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Africa is one of those songs that I always listen to when it comes on the radio.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Wait til I start into a few Zep deeper cuts...there are some great songs that have never been on the radio ever.
    Double win for me. Keeps you out of my list and maybe expands my minds music catalog.

Leave a comment:

• Mithrandir
    replied
    Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Wait til I start into a few Zep deeper cuts...there are some great songs that have never been on the radio ever.
    Excellent! I have a few of those lined up too!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X