The RJ 1000: The top 1000 rock classics of all time Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Never even heard of Tesla or that song ... not even familiar.
    Hard rock group; biggest LPs were late 80s/early 90s.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• I can still sing I AM 18 AND I LIKE IT!! and kind of believe it for a second or two.

Comment

• Mith - Nice pick on Cliffs of Dover. Have a couple instrumentals for the second half. Assuming you and Lucky don't snipe them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          I can still sing I AM 18 AND I LIKE IT!! and kind of believe it for a second or two.
          Which is better than me, as even at age 18 I couldn't sing a lick at all.

Comment

• Wouldn't have guessed that "Zombie" has almost a billion views on YouTube.

Steve, "Margaritaville" is #458.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
              Wouldn't have guessed that "Zombie" has almost a billion views on YouTube.

fixed it
              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                DMT sniping me on my top Tesla tune!
                I knew it wouldn't take long for you to return the favor. But I have a couple other NIN tracks on my list.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

• "Girls, Girls, Girls" was pick #233.
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

"Girls, Girls, Girls" was pick #233.
                    I knew that
                    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Some really good picks this afternoon. Love "Stacy's Mom" song.
                      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                        Mith - Nice pick on Cliffs of Dover. Have a couple instrumentals for the second half. Assuming you and Lucky don't snipe them.
                        Thanks. I saw EJ open for .......Rush!
                        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                          Some really good picks this afternoon. Love "Stacy's Mom" song.
                          No effin way...someone took that one? That was gonna be my deep sleeper in the 900s

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                            Which is better than me, as even at age 18 I couldn't sing a lick at all.
                            Oh me too, but when I am alone I sound just like whoever I am singing with.

Comment

Wouldn't have guessed that "Zombie" has almost a billion views on YouTube.

Unfortunately we still have some Zombies.

RIP Dolores.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                                when I am alone I sound just like whoever I am singing with.
                                Official Video for All By Myself by Celine Dion (HD Remastered) Listen to Celine Dion: https://CelineDion.lnk.to/listenYDWatch more videos by Celine Dion: ht...

Comment

Working...
                                X