Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    "One" was still there? Dang.
    Strangely, U2 hadn't even been picked until today, but I assumed "One" would go quickly after their seal was broken.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      Love The River.
      I saw them perform that entire album cover-to-cover a few years ago, great stuff.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Argh, “No Rain”

One of my all-time favorite songs and one that I should have taken early to make sure I got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
          Argh, “No Rain”

One of my all-time favorite songs and one that I should have taken early to make sure I got it.
          If you’re a Blind Melon fan, have you ever heard their cover of the Saturday morning classic, “Three is a Magic Number?”

Comment

• INXS were a huge band for me when I was a kid ... first band I really got into. Have a number of their tracks in mind. If you haven't seen their Wembley Stadium gig, and live album, it's really worth it.

Michael Hutchence was such a brilliant front man.

Comment

• Too tired to wait another 20 mins ... seriously doubt I'm stepping on anyone's shoes there

Comment

• Love the Burning Down the House pick. One of my many cover bands used to play that, and it was always one of my favorites.
                If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                  Love the Burning Down the House pick. One of my many cover bands used to play that, and it was always one of my favorites.
                  Thanks! That and Take Me To The River are my two favs of theirs. Had a roommate in college who was a huge Heads fan, and I grew to like their not too psycho stuff.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    If you’re a Blind Melon fan, have you ever heard their cover of the Saturday morning classic, “Three is a Magic Number?”
                    Pretty sure you had recommended it before since I probably took "No Rain" in the song draft. Pretty sure I listened to it that time, but glad I got to hear it again.

Comment

• "New York Groove" was on my list.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Love the Ace Frehley pick!
                        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Love the Ratt pick!

Comment

• DMT sniping me on my top Tesla tune!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                              DMT sniping me on my top Tesla tune!
                              I figured my window to pick it was closing.
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Never even heard of Tesla or that song ... not even familiar.

Comment

Working...
                                X