Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Mike is only 53.
    Right. So he gets 83-year old Mike Tyson.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Mike is only 53. He has the knowledge on how to get maximum hurt with a single punch. If he is only at 3/4 of his strength at this age the combination could be lethal.

Getting shot with a .22 in a fleshy part of my body would not be lethal. I think it heals faster and with less pain than a broken jaw, broken teeth, and a broken nose. And that assumes the snap doesn't break my neck.

I will take the well placed shot with a .22 right in one of those inch and half love handles.
      What does Mike Tyson have to say about it:

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.

I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.

Comment

Would you rather have to eat a gallon of your favorite ice cream within six minutes (the world record is 2 gallons in six minutes, so a gallon should be possible, but incredibly uncomfotable for most people), or an ounce of Hakarl, described by Anthony Bourdain and others as the worst, most disgusting tasting thing they have ever eaten. You have to keep down either option.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          Would you rather have to eat a gallon of your favorite ice cream within six minutes (the world record is 2 gallons in six minutes, so a gallon should be possible, but incredibly uncomfotable for most people), or an ounce of Hakarl, described by Anthony Bourdain and others as the worst, most disgusting tasting thing they have ever eaten. You have to keep down either option.
          Thread killer.
          “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
            Thread killer.

Comment

Seriously, SM. You took a vibrant thread and just killed it dead.

But, to answer your hypothetical, I would take the gallon of ice cream.

And then I would fight a horse-sized duck afterwards, just cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                I am going with the gallon of ice cream with Hakari topping.

Comment

I am going with the gallon of ice cream with Hakari topping.
                  Gregg, ever the Daredevil! Waitaminit....are you Ben Affleck?

Comment

Does that mean that Gregg is Batman?
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      Does that mean that Gregg is Batman?
                      None of those superheros use a gun. Gregg has to be like The Punisher or something.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                        None of those superheros use a gun. Gregg has to be like The Punisher or something.

Comment

The Accoutant?

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post

Comment

The Accoutant?
                              No, Bartleby.

Comment

No, Bartleby.
                                I am more of a plagiarist than a Scrivener.

Comment

Working...
                                X