Cover Songs I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    I am not a Rush fan. I am also not an Ayn Rand fan. But this goddamn cover song is incredible. Just the perfect lineup to cover this song.

Being the world's biggest Rush fan, this version is awesome!
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
      When I was doing my Neil Young countdown, this was one of my favorite covers I came across.

Are you ever going to change your signature line?
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
        No reason he should...it's "chef's kiss"
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          If I ever see something funnier, which I haven’t.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
            If I ever see something funnier, which I haven’t.
            Keep my name out there!!!

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• HSCC - Owner Of A Lonely Heart:

Last edited by madducks; 09-02-2023, 01:50 AM.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• There's a post on Facebook saying this is Bocelli's son and granddaughter, which is not true. I still like their versions. Oh, she's 12.

Comment

• I should have posted this long ago. This is the first version of the song I heard:

Comment

• HSCC - Yah Mo Be There:

Last edited by madducks; 09-02-2023, 01:49 AM.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              The keyboardist is totes adorbs. They definitely capture the old 70s vibe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                                The keyboardist is totes adorbs. They definitely capture the old 70s vibe.
                                Totes Adorbs would be a good phrase to be banned
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X