Maybe half the posts...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      Maybe half the posts...
      All but two have pics...everything alright?
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
        Way too early for Spock, but it has always been a sentimental favorite. I'm guessing I'm the only one here who actually owned the long player.

For the Star Trek fan, it might qualify as the best cover on the worst album.
        My Trekkie wife loves the pick, and is hoping you'll take the Shatner album cover as a bookend.
        "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
        "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
        "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• Zzzzzz.zzzzzz.zzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
            All but two have pics...everything alright?
            It's actually 5, but who's counting? Links are not pics...I'm a stickler and want the easy way...LOL.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Of course Johnny takes ITAOTS. Lucky must be outraged!
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                It's actually 5, but who's counting? Links are not pics...I'm a stickler and want the easy way...LOL.
                It's easier to change the system from within, you should join!
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Thus far, only the Spock album has never been in my collection.
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

Of course Johnny takes ITAOTS. Lucky must be outraged!
                    I love that cover! Old-timey postcard + faced replaced with peeled potato = brilliant hybrid of nostalgia and surrealism. I am sad to have to cross it off my list. Nice pick!
                    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                      I love that cover! Old-timey postcard + faced replaced with peeled potato = brilliant hybrid of nostalgia and surrealism. I am sad to have to cross it off my list. Nice pick!
                      I love it too, just razzing Lucky because he has never been a fan.

BTW, I think that's a drum not a potato.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                        I don't know how many times I looked at that without realizing they are being represented doing the NAZI salute. Are the background figures in fact drowning, while the faceless foreground figure turn a blind eye?

Comment

Of course Johnny takes ITAOTS. Lucky must be outraged!
                          Lucky and I were saving it for best cover, worst music.
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• The lines are drawn ... time to man the barricades!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                                The lines are drawn ... time to man the barricades!
                                I don't believe you selected a category for your most recent pick.
                                If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Working...
                                X