Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
    Zappa did some interesting stuff musically in the late 70's & early 80's

edit: of course he was interesting throughout his entire career, not just then ...
    I have 2 of his albums on my long list, but honestly never heard of that. Then again, he did release like 50 records.

Comment

• Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
      6.07 - Stone Roses - Stone Roses - great album, bad cover

I have a long list for that category ... but actually quite like that one, no clue what it means though.

However, I have a very clear #1 for "great album / bad cover".

Comment

• I made a long list for that category as well but this one stood out to me.

Not trying to talk shit, but Boston's debut was on my list as well. For a band that tries to seem like they're a bunch of working class dudes, why would your cover have a bunch of spaceships?

Comment

I made a long list for that category as well but this one stood out to me.

Not trying to talk shit, but Boston's debut was on my list as well. For a band that tries to seem like they're a bunch of working class dudes, why would your cover have a bunch of spaceships?
          Uumm...it is a guitar/spaceship saving an exploding world duh.

Comment

I made a long list for that category as well but this one stood out to me.

I've seen a few covers I hate that have appeared on "Best of" lists elsewhere.

Comment

• Boston's debut album was obviously on my list. Nice pick!

Comment

• If someone isn't too busy......can you accumulate the pick by pick of the draft on the Roster thread?

Or everyone PLEASE be sure to update your Roster thread.

I was looking to see if someone had picked my next choice and scrolling through 11 pages of the Draft thread is a little time-consuming.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by griswold View Post
                  If someone isn't too busy......can you accumulate the pick by pick of the draft on the Roster thread?

I was looking to see if someone had picked my next choice and scrolling through 11 pages of the Draft thread is a little time-consuming.

Thanks!
                  BAHAHAHA! Funniest post ever!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAAA!
                  “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

If someone isn't too busy......can you accumulate the pick by pick of the draft on the Roster thread?

Thanks!
                    OR just change one of your Wildcard picks to: "Album cover someone else already drafted".

Gotta think outside the box, dude.

Comment

Thanks!
                      Shit! I could be using this time to accumulate the pick by pick of the draft on the Roster thread!!! (not gonna, though)

Comment

• well I sure didn't think that Permanent Waves would be the first Rush album chosen; interesting pick, I haven't seen that cover in a long time.
                        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Rush blows

/obligatory
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• One more sheep
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Nice pick on Sailin' Shoes...never really noticed Mick in the background before. Nice touch.
                              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                              -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                Rush blows

/obligatory
                                Wasn't picking Rush. Just the album cover. in honor of Mith. Don't ask me why.

Comment

Working...
                                X