• Show
Clear All

• Do you drink coffee?

Do you drink coffee?
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

I like me a good Ice Mocha Frappaccino, but I have never had a cup of hot coffee in my entire life.

Comment

Nope. Never had a cup. Love the smell, can't stand the taste. I also don't do tea.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I like my women like I like my coffee...cold and bitter!
        "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
          Nope. Never had a cup. Love the smell, can't stand the taste. I also don't do tea.
          I really thought I was the only adult in the world (or at least Oklahoma) that didn't drink tea or coffee.

Yeah, I like the smell of coffee, but don't like the taste.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
            I like my women like I like my coffee...cold and bitter!
            Sounds like we need another poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0
              Do you drink coffee?
              Yes I do. In fact I am having a cup of Holiday Blend right now. I drink it black. I do not know what Holiday Blend is, but it is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                Yes I do. In fact I am having a cup of Holiday Blend right now. I drink it black. I do not know what Holiday Blend is, but it is very good.
                Holiday Blend? I think I went to school with her.

Comment

No coffee for me. I will drink Mountain Dew instead when i need a pick-me-up
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm a one coffee per day kinda guy. I can easily stretch out a medium cap for 4 hours

If I don't get my one cup of quality coffee per day I get a headache in the evening.

Comment

I will drink cold coffee, but not hot. And I put creamer in it.
                      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

I like Robert Heinlein's ranking of coffee--coffee, java, joe, jamoke, carbon stripper. I have sampled all five.

J
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

When I first started working in an office I was paired with a "mentor". He was a great guy but he would drink on average (I kept track) 11 cups of coffee per day. As I was hanging out with him I drank a lot - not 11, but a lot. It didn't take long to learn to NOT DO THAT!!!

I backed off to 2-3, and about ten years ago backed off to one per day, and still stick to this. and yes I do enjoy the taste of a good coffee. I'm surprised that I'm in the minority on this one (at least in here).
                          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Two cups a day for me, sometimes 3 if I'm feeling lethargic. I do drink it black, can't understand paying 5 bucks for a Starbucks, and have a somewhat shameful love of gas station machine cappuccino.
                            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                            -Warren Ellis

Comment

I am on my second ish cup right now. Drank my first cup down about 3/4 and then filled it up with hot. Will do the same in few minutes minutes.

I will end up with about 2 cups this morning before I dump out that last 1/4 cup and get moving. I rarely finish a cup to the last drop.

Comment

Working...
                              X