Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redbirds and Teenwolf

Empty your PMs
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Done and done
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

And done.
      If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Done.
        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
          Done.
          What about the anti-jordan
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            What about the anti-jordan
            3:04 am!?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              3:04 am!?
              West coast time zone...
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                West coast time zone...
                actually I'm in Amsterdam

Comment

actually I'm in Amsterdam
                  Vacation or work?

Either way have a safe and great time!

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    Vacation or work?

Either way have a safe and great time!
                    Both, my son is doing a year at the University of Amsterdam

Comment

Both, my son is doing a year at the University of Amsterdam
                      Best restaurant I've eaten at in my life in Amsterdam. It's Caribbean/Japanese fusion, I can't remember if it's all vegan or if they serve meat, but it was insane.

TerraZen Centre is the name. I don't think it's very busy, just a hole in the wall, but awesome family who run it, and a nice vibe. The owner was singing along to a Tracy Chapman album while he made our meal, which I enjoyed.
                      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

I leave tomorrow morning but will check it out next time

Comment

Working...
                        X