Clear All

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    Who??
    He's on first.

Comment

Who??
      The cussing librarian.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Who??
        the guy that lets his dog poop in the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
          the guy that lets his dog poop in the woods.
          I thought bears poop in the woods.
          Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
          Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

Originally posted by Vecmizer View Post
            I thought bears poop in the woods.
            Mith lets his dog poop in his neighbors woods. bears poop in general woods.

Comment

And it's all shits and giggles until somebody gets a note in their mailbox.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I've spent the last 10 minutes trying to fund the proper phrasing for a tiger woods joke...
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  I've spent the last 10 minutes trying to fund the proper phrasing for a tiger woods joke...
                  Tiger's shot shoots in his neighbors woods? Tiger shoots like shit in his neighbors woods. tigers poop in general woods, but Tiger Woods shot lands in Mith's dogs poop in his neighbors woods.

amateur tigers shoot in general woods, but Tiger Woods shot always land in the cup?

Comment

Tiger Woods playing on his own golf course surrounded by mansions.

Tiger Wood's crappy tee shot went into the Wood's woods, not the general woods, but the neighbors woods which he owns. The neighbors woods and Wood's woods are the same. Either way Wood's hit a crappy shot into the Wood's woods.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      Tiger Woods playing on his own golf course surrounded by mansions.

Tiger Wood's crappy tee shot went into the Wood's woods, not the general woods, but the neighbors woods which he owns. The neighbors woods and Wood's woods are the same. Either way Wood's hit a crappy shot into the Wood's woods.
                      General Woods? Did he fight for the North or the South?
                      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        Mith lets his dog poop in his neighbor's woods. Bears poop in general woods. Elin Nordegren poops on Tiger Woods.
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Wait, hold on - Steve 2.0 is not Mith???? Then who is Steve 2.0? I'm confused

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                            Wait, hold on - Steve 2.0 is not Mith???? Then who is Steve 2.0? I'm confused
                            I'm a new, improved, edgier, more pissed off version of the old Steve.

Comment

I'm a new, improved, edgier, more pissed off version of the old Steve.
                              Steve, huh? Doesn't ring a bell. Did he post here?

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                                Steve, huh? Doesn't ring a bell. Did he post here?
                                He went for quantity over quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X