Stan Lee, RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan Lee, RIP

The legend was 95. My kids are going to be very upset.

Dude had a hell of a run. Left his mark on the world in a way few ever due. Got to see his creations come to life on screen in an epic way as well.

Comment

i enjoyed his cameos. i think Avengers Ultron was my favorite. that whole scene was great when everyone was hanging out having drinks and Thor is like this drink is too strong for mortals. probably my favorite thing about superheros is the random interactions they have with regular people. those are always the best scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
        i enjoyed his cameos. i think Avengers Ultron was my favorite. that whole scene was great when everyone was hanging out having drinks and Thor is like this drink is too strong for mortals. probably my favorite thing about superheros is the random interactions they have with regular people. those are always the best scenes.
        I love the fan theory that Stan was playing The Watcher in all of his cameos.
        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

I love that even DC gave him a cameo in Teen Titans Go to the Movies.

Comment

Working...
          X