Sorry, I have to drive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
    If you weren't dating someone I'd recommend you test the theory out & report back.
    I’m a free agent. Got kicked to the curb last Tuesday.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
      I’m a free agent. Got kicked to the curb last Tuesday.
      sorry to hear, but perhaps that opens up some opportunities.
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

sorry to hear, but perhaps that opens up some opportunities.
        Thanks. I thought it was going somewhere. But, I am trying to look at it as a good thing.

Comment

Thanks. I thought it was going somewhere. But, I am trying to look at it as a good thing.
          If my current relationship ends for whatever reason I'm pretty sure I'd become a professional hermit. Good for you for putting yourself out there.
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

If my current relationship ends for whatever reason I'm pretty sure I'd become a professional hermit. Good for you for putting yourself out there.
            I used to feel the same way, but about two years after Evalon passed, I found myself wanting female companionship.

Comment

Well this drive took a turn for the worse. Now I am depressed, I think I better have some coffee.

sorry to hear about the breakup.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                Well this drive took a turn for the worse. Now I am depressed, I think I better have some coffee.

sorry to hear about the breakup.
                Don't be depressed for me, my friend. I'm looking at this as a positive thing. She doesn't want me? I'll find someone better. The thing is, she even admitted I didn't do anything wrong. She just felt we didn't have enough in common.

And what woman in their right mind would toss me over?

Comment

Don't be depressed for me, my friend. I'm looking at this as a positive thing. She doesn't want me? I'll find someone better. The thing is, she even admitted I didn't do anything wrong. She just felt we didn't have enough in common.

And what woman in their right mind would toss me over?
                  Not enough in common? Explain.

Well there was the time I went to her house wearing my Halestorm T-shirt and she's wearing her George Strait T-shirt. I thought it was cool. I think it may have scared her.

Comment

Plus there's that whole thing about having conversations with yourself.

Comment

And living by myself means I can always keep my life size Gal Gadot cutout in the living room.

Comment

And living by myself means I can always keep my life size Gal Gadot cutout in the living room.
                        Not creepy at all and she won't drink your good stuff.

my answers are probably pretty boring:

coffee
                        a second coffee
                        an espresso after the second coffee
                        I saw something at a military base in Kuwait. They called it MoaC (Mother of all Coffee). It was a 24 oz drip with four shots of espresso poured in. Extra lerts for only $5.99.

J
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Voice 1: Hey, you think he means me?

Voice 2: I do think he means you....us?

Voice 3: Keep it down...I'm trying to think over here.

Comment

Voice 1: Hey, you think he means me?

Voice 2: I do think he means you....us?

Voice 3: Keep it down...I'm trying to think over here.
                            Only three? Where is the big party? I'll bet they are doing Jello shots.

J
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

From the sublimimated to the silly--Pecan Pie-cosehedron.

Modular Pie-cosahedron: constructing a pie with the topology of a sphere from 20 triangular sub-pie modules attached with amazing magnets.
                              Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Working...
                              X