Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did not win $1.6B tonight

thanks for your concern
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

I had a 0-fer.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

the lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math

I broke even. again.
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
        the lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math

I broke even. again.
        Your math was bad. The EV for tonight's drawing was positive.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

One person won. Payout: $913 million. That person is now one of the richest people in the country.

Comment

I didn't win. The only thing I've won recently is coming back to RJ and I'm dating a lady that I had a major crush on in High School.
            “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
              I didn't win. The only thing I've won recently is coming back to RJ and I'm dating a lady that I had a major crush on in High School.
              shouldn't this be in the "do you go back to high school" thread?

BTW ... nice. Have you told her about RJ yet?
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                shouldn't this be in the "do you go back to high school" thread?

BTW ... nice. Have you told her about RJ yet?
                1. Probably
                2. Oh, hell, no.

Comment

Do you still have a crush on her?

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                    Do you still have a crush on her?
                    I saw her at a planning meeting for our 40th HS reunion. Let's just say some old feelings came bubbling up.

Comment

Congrats Steve. Glad to see your continuing on with your life after what you had been through.

And actually the payout was the 2nd largest at $1.53 billion. Estimates were 4% too much. I still didn't win.
                      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I waited until today to play the powerball. I didn't want to be greedy if i won the mega millions yesterday.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I saw her at a planning meeting for our 40th HS reunion. Let's just say some old feelings came bubbling up.
                          Ewwwwwwwwwww, too much information.

In all seriousness, good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                            Congrats Steve. Glad to see your continuing on with your life after what you had been through.
                            what happened to Steve?
                            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                              what happened to Steve?
                              His wife passed away a couple of years ago.
                              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
                              X