Am I still the youngest RJ poster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I still the youngest RJ poster?

I would hope some younger folks than me have joined our ranks?

I joined RJ as a 18 or 19 year old and I'm 35 now. I turn 36 Dec. 30th. I appreciate the wisdom of our elder posters, but I was curious if there actually are younger regulars these days and I just haven't noticed.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

does my 26 year old supermodel girlfriend count?
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Am i the only female poster?
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Teenwolf was almost 18 months old when I had my first auction, lol (I was a mere lad of 22 - years)
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

what about Sam
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            what about Sam
            That would have been my guess as well.

Comment

Umjewman - the artist formerly known as Umjewboy - I would imagine is a couple of years older.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                Umjewman - the artist formerly known as Umjewboy - I would imagine is a couple of years older.
                You rang? Yes, I am a little bit older. I just turned 38 in August. I can't remember when I started posting, maybe 15 years ago? But I've been familiar with your work since I was a wee tyke learning to read the morning paper.

Comment

I think somebody told the kids to stay off of our lawn.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                    You rang? Yes, I am a little bit older. I just turned 38 in August. I can't remember when I started posting, maybe 15 years ago? But I've been familiar with your work since I was a wee tyke learning to read the morning paper.
                    yeah, that was rough to hear the first time.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                      You are 5 days older than me.

Comment

I just missed by this much.. .....

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          You are 5 days older than me.
                          Might have to change my name to umjewgramps...

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                            what about Sam
                            33 for me! Been around a long time (since I was 15 or 16ish??) but sounds like I may be the leader in the clubhouse for this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                              33 for me! Been around a long time (since I was 15 or 16ish??) but sounds like I may be the leader in the clubhouse for this one?
                              Holy smokes! I was thinking you were about 26. Time flies when you are having fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X