Meals for TV Football games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meals for TV Football games?

Chili is one of our favs for watching the games on tv.

Crock Pot beef for beef sandwiches are right up there too.

What do you guys like for your non-tailgate meals?

samosas and sausage rolls, sometimes lumpia if my wife is really feeling motivated
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
      samosas and sausage rolls, sometimes lumpia if my wife is really feeling motivated
      I had to look those up. They look delicious and perfect for TV Football.

Comment

My family doesn't watch the NFL other than the Super Bowl. So if I happen to watch football, then I just eat whatever we have.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          My family doesn't watch the NFL other than the Super Bowl. So if I happen to watch football, then I just eat whatever we have.
          Apparently most of the Sports Bar just eat whatever as well.

Comment

I've limited my menu to soft foods that can be eaten on soft/paper dishes so I don't harm my TV after the latest stupid roughing the passer call is made.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              I had to look those up. They look delicious and perfect for TV Football.
              We've got a freezer full of stuff that just needs to get tossed in the oven, because people are always coming over to our house over the weekend
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

One of my best friends is Filipina and she always bring lumpia to any large gathering...soooo good.

My wife and I just hosted football Sunday yesterday and she made sausage balls as well as some sort of sausage/hashbrown casserole - both were delicious and enjoyed by all.

Comment

Working...
                X