Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to Trautdiggity...Your newest RotoExpert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Trautdiggity...Your newest RotoExpert!

I was excited to see the email last night announcing Trautdiggity was joining the RotoX Nation!

Congrats and welcome aboard, Alex!

He mustve lied about his references since his fantasy teams sucketh!!!!!
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome Gris, very excited to join the new team!

Hammer: on a one-man mission to restore smack talk! Don't expect to stay at the top with that Padre-esque offense buddy

Comment

The Bullpen.....proving grounds for fantasy writers since 1999

Comment

Congratulations! Very cool.
          “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
          -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Congrats!

And since I have all of you experts in one place. Please go over to the GM section and respond to my request for a trade opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
              Thanks for the warm welcome Gris, very excited to join the new team!

Hammer: on a one-man mission to restore smack talk! Don't expect to stay at the top with that Padre-esque offense buddy

I believe you are correct here sir. I am in first on smoke and mirrors.
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                I believe you are correct here sir. I am in first on smoke and mirrors.
                That's alright... my Astro-esque pitching isn't looking like the squad to catch you.

Comment

A little less banter and a little more help please.

Feel free to pm your opinions if you "experts" are afraid to take a stand.

All kidding aside you help is appreciated.

Comment

That's alright... my Astro-esque pitching isn't looking like the squad to catch you.
                    Perhaps we can help each other....

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      Perhaps we can help each other....
                      Trying to get an idea what to offer me for Pujols?

Comment

Trying to get an idea what to offer me for Pujols?
                        You have Pojuls? No wonder your team stinks.

Comment

Working...
                        X