Madden 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden 19

Anyone play Madden? If you buy the HOF edition, release day is Tuesday.

Before kids, I'd only buy used games 6 months after their release. Now, if I don't pre-order the most expensive, bells & whistles edition, I'm a bad father!

No one plays Madden?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      No one plays Madden?
      I play Madden Mobile but haven't played on an actual console in years. Mobile is pretty similar although it doesn't necessarily get everything that the "main" Madden gets.

Comment

No one plays Madden?
        I really liked the EA NCAA Football series, I loved recruiting and building a program. I google it every few months to see if they are any closer to creating a new one.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

i'm still playing head coach 06

Comment

No one plays Madden?
            I’ve played Madden tons. It was great stress relief. I purchase every season since the first. I was pretty good in online play but I always played straight. The glitchers made that unenjoyable. I’m not that excited about it this year. I think I’m out this year.

For my stress relief, I’ve started playing Last Of Us Factions. The multiplayer version. Great game. I suck.
            I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              I really liked the EA NCAA Football series, I loved recruiting and building a program. I google it every few months to see if they are any closer to creating a new one.
              That’s also a great game.
              I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                I’ve played Madden tons. It was great stress relief. I purchase every season since the first. I was pretty good in online play but I always played straight. The glitchers made that unenjoyable. I’m not that excited about it this year. I think I’m out this year.

For my stress relief, I’ve started playing Last Of Us Factions. The multiplayer version. Great game. I suck.
                Interesting. My son enjoys playing HTH online, I don't. I only play the "Ultimate Team" where you can play Solo Challenges for coins to buy new players or packs to improve your team. I'm heading to GameStop today to buy the $80 Hall of Fame edition download, which allows you to play at 12:01am tonight. My oldest son (age 11) is already planning on waking up at 6am to play.

Comment

This is the first year in a long time that it's available on PC. I'll probably get it. But the last time I tried to play one of these games (which was actually the last NCAA Football one) was a couple years ago and there were too damn many buttons on the xbox controller that I couldn't figure out. I think I just need to spend more time getting up to speed.

I don't think they're going to make another NCAA one, too many licensing issues with the players.
                  In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                    This is the first year in a long time that it's available on PC. I'll probably get it. But the last time I tried to play one of these games (which was actually the last NCAA Football one) was a couple years ago and there were too damn many buttons on the xbox controller that I couldn't figure out. I think I just need to spend more time getting up to speed.

I don't think they're going to make another NCAA one, too many licensing issues with the players.
                    I wish they would just make one with fake players... I mean, once you took your program past the first year you were playing with fake players anyway (at least the HS kids you were recruiting).

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      The last edition of the popular EA Sports game debuted seven years ago, but a group of hard-core fans has kept it from going extinct.

Comment

Now if they would just make it forward compatible to the XBox-One, I'd still be playing... Hell, I'd still be playing '14 if it worked on my One.

Comment

I play Blood Bowl, football with orcs and elves and vampires and ogres
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                            I play Blood Bowl, football with orcs and elves and vampires and ogres
                            The video game board I hang out on has a league forming if you're interested. I was considering picking it up but didn't move fast enough and the sale just ended.

Ok, so congrats to everybody who made the playoffs! And to those that didn’t but tried. Specially to The Aristocrats, who had a really good run this second half. Half of the teams on the playoffs are forum members. I call that a success. Also, since we are in playoff season, WE ARE STARTING TO PLAN THE NEXT SEASON. And we are looking for new players. Starting in September (hopefully). One match per week (although there are delays and averages to 1.5 weeks per round or so). Laid back on the o...
                            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                              The video game board I hang out on has a league forming if you're interested. I was considering picking it up but didn't move fast enough and the sale just ended.

https://forum.quartertothree.com/t/b...ver/128408/101
                              I love Q23/3 moves ahead!

and yes, we STTTTTIIIIIILLLLLLLL need to get together!
                              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                              X