Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dump DirecTV TV but sitll access live sports options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dump DirecTV TV but sitll access live sports options?

Hi everyone,

Two years since I've stopped by here; hope everyone is well!

I thought y'all might know the answer to this. I'd like to dump my DirecTV (I live in Chicago, if that matters), but still have access to live sports (NCAA tournament, NFL as must-haves; I suppose I could live without the rest.). I also need kid shows for my two toddlers (Nick Jr, for example, or at least the main shows from Nick Jr).

What are my best options?

Thanks for any help.

i just pirate everything. but i admit it's a pain ass. a lot of times the quality sucks. and you get interruptions. lately i use strikeout.nu or atdhe or maybe even firstrowsports. .. and you have to have good anti-virus. kaspersky's worked fine every time for me.

good luck! heh

Comment

Try the Playstation Vue free trial. I used it for a year and it was pretty good.

Comment

I am just free trialing - you tube TV - it has the local channels and seems pretty good so far.

Comment

kodi for sports
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
            kodi for sports
            this is what I do but it can be tough to find reliable, high quality sources
            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

type into google "reddit mlb streams" or "reddit nfl streams" or somesuch and see if you like the quality. It is fantastic for me

Comment

Working...
              X