Good times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good times

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

That is seriously seriously awesome. Again, congrats. And very cool that the background is on the Vintage Draft page.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Fantastic!

And excellent composition. I like the attention to detail in that you made sure it was the Vintage Draft page in the background...

Anyone who hasn't checked out the Vintage Drafts, you really should... and someday you too might win a world series.

RJEL Girl thoughts:
      1) His cuticles are much nicer than yours
      2) Shouldn't the ring face the other way so that other people can read it and not him?
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I know the answer to #2 ... no. Definitely no, for at least the first few months while I would constantly stare at it and walk into walls, other people, small dogs, etc.
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Cody Ross was sitting in front of me on opening day flashing his 2010 ring....
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Awesome!
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

That's awesome!!! Congratulations.

Comment

So cool. If you ever put it on Ebay, give us first crack .

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Fantastic!

And excellent composition. I like the attention to detail in that you made sure it was the Vintage Draft page in the background...

Anyone who hasn't checked out the Vintage Drafts, you really should... and someday you too might win a world series.

RJEL Girl thoughts:
                  2) Shouldn't the ring face the other way so that other people can read it and not him?
                  She is correct. I turned it around for the sake of photo composition.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Awesome!!!!!

Comment

Wow! Thanks for sharing this. Fantastic.

Comment

Nice!
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

That has to be exceptionally sweet for you. I'm too risk-adverse to have taken the career chance that you did, and I still can't absorb how many hundreds of hours of work you did with PitchFx. I admire your hard work, tenacity, smarts and testicular fortitude, and am so happy for you to see you rewarded with the dream of anyone who plays or manages on baseball teams. It's really fantastic to see a great guy take a great risk and get rewarded for it.

You have my most sincere congratulations and admiration, and hope you can get one for the other hand. Well, unless the Brewers get there against you, in which case I'll have to hate you for about two weeks.
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

that's a great picture. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              Fantastic!

RJEL Girl thoughts:
                              I think all Vintage Drafters should get a week with the ring - since that is where he got his start!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X