Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xavier Paul vs Barry Sanders on about anything

Gotta go with Barry on most things.

Xavier Paul wins the Guys Sheep Has Heard Of category hands down.

Xavier Paul 1, Barry Sanders 0.
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
      Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Igor View Post
        Really?
        Yeah. Usually when this happens, it's a football player - I don't follow football. Am I right?
        "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
        "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

Comment

Xavier Paul 1, Barry Sanders 0.
          You're kidding, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            You're kidding, right?

I could probably name ten guys that have played on The Broncos. Probably...

Comment

I could probably name ten guys that have played on The Broncos. Probably...
              Hmm...John Elway, Bill Romanowski, um...that running back...Davis? Terrell Davis? Oh, and that Michigan kid who was quarterback and son of somebody famous...the name escapes me at the moment--no wait--Griese. Bob Griese? That's his dad, I think.

But to be fair, I could probably name a lot more Dallas Cowboys than ten. At least I think I could.

Tony Romo
              Marion Barber
              Deion Sanders
              Terrell Owens
              Troy Aikman
              Michael Irvin
              Roger Staubach
              Tony Dorsett
              Roy Williams - WR
              Roy Williams - DB
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                But to be fair, I could probably name a lot more Dallas Cowboys than ten. At least I think I could.
                OK, without lookin' (or using guys that you mentioned that I wouldn't have remembered otherwise)...

John Elway
                Tim Tebow
                Kyle Orton
                Jay Cutler
                Jake Plummer

There's a theme here...

Shannon Sharpe

Errrr... ahhhh...

Bill Romanowski
                Ed McCaffrey
                Champ Bailey

Ummmm... c'mon...

Brandon Marshall played here, right?

Comment

OK, without lookin' (or using guys that you mentioned that I wouldn't have remembered otherwise)...

John Elway
                  Tim Tebow
                  Kyle Orton
                  Jay Cutler
                  Jake Plummer

There's a theme here...

Shannon Sharpe

Errrr... ahhhh...

Bill Romanowski
                  Ed McCaffrey
                  Champ Bailey

Ummmm... c'mon...

Brandon Marshall played here, right?
                  LOL dude I can name 10 Bronco players hehe-- I bet you could name 10 guys from last years WSOP final event easy couldn;t you??
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                  X