The History of RJ.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    Did anyone else think that Midnight Otter, Steve, Evets and the Anti Jordan were the same person?
    You forgot Hal Jordan.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
      That's it? Did [e] kill the cat himself? Were we that fargin sensitive back then?
      No I bet he found the picture and photoshopped it himself or found it already photoshopped.

As for being sensitive isn't that a given here?

Though seeing that reminded me of [e]'s story of yelling at the fat chick at Dunkin Donuts when she parked in the handicapped spot.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Did anyone not know for a long time that the "UM" in umjewboy's name was for University of Michigan? For at least 2-3 years I thought it was just that he couldn't figure out what to make his RJ name and typed out (stream-of-consciousness-style) "ummmmm...jewboy!" Yeah, that's it! Jewboy!
        And I always just through SeaDog was in a hurry.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          And I always just through SeaDog was in a hurry.
          Ok, what is the "Stat" then? I never thought enough of him to spend any time thinking about it.

Comment

Ok, what is the "Stat" then? I never thought enough of him to spend any time thinking about it.
            I feel like he was the team statistician for the Sea Dogs, a minor league team. Which would make sense with the SeaDogStat thing.

Your name just means that you are totally into the Franciscan lifestyle right?

Comment

I feel like he was the team statistician for the Sea Dogs, a minor league team. Which would make sense with the SeaDogStat thing.

Your name just means that you are totally into the Franciscan lifestyle right?
              I knew the SeaDog part. Just thought he really couldn't wait for their season to start.

Yes, I shaved my head in to a monk style

Comment

Did anyone not know for a long time that the "UM" in umjewboy's name was for University of Michigan? For at least 2-3 years I thought it was just that he couldn't figure out what to make his RJ name and typed out (stream-of-consciousness-style) "ummmmm...jewboy!" Yeah, that's it! Jewboy!
                That's what I thought until I met him
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Did anyone else think that Midnight Otter, Steve, Evets and the Anti Jordan were the same person?
                  Chad and House have hurt feelings now.

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                    Didnt we do it Auction stlye format??
                    Yep, aol chat rooms auction style. Complete with countdowns that we had to type in. It took forever.

Comment

I remember doing the auctions in chat rooms for the Big Market Moguls league. Those were seriously painful. I still have spreadsheets for that league.
                      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        Not even denying the anti Jordan? What is this world coming to?

Comment

Not even denying the anti Jordan? What is this world coming to?
                          I am NOT the AntiJordan.

Comment

I am NOT the AntiJordan.
                            As far as you know.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

But Virus X is such a bad dude, he doesn't even care what we think of him.
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                But Virus X is such a bad dude, he doesn't even care what we think of him.
                                er...yeah...that.

Comment

Working...
                                X