Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYC suing oil companies over "global warming"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC suing oil companies over "global warming"?

Sorry, but this is such a stretch and seems so absolutely ridiculous.

What a pile of crap!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...110-story.html
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

How would you show damages? NYC is probably better off if temperatures rise.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

lot's of companies and countries are better off with a rise. there's definitely models and estimates. lots of goodies in the arctic to be had. the US should gain in farming. the models show more rain.

Comment

does NY use any fossil fuels?
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
          does NY use any fossil fuels?
          No, I believe they converted to running entirely on rhetorical questions .

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            No, I believe they converted to running entirely on rhetorical questions .
            wow, thats great! Are they lowering their state and local taxes since rhetorical questions are free?
            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
              wow, thats great! Are they lowering their state and local taxes since rhetorical questions are free?
              I wish they lowered state taxes! I asked, but they just said, "what do you think?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                I wish they lowered state taxes! I asked, but they just said, "what do you think?"
                Clearly they are already up and running on rhetorical questions. You should call back and demand a discount, maybe say you need the money so you can RESIST! more effectively.

Comment

Working...
                X