Moving in on a newly single gal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
    I still like her, though she is more easy going than I expected. More of a country girl than a city girl.

She's still living with her ex so I'm going to take things slow. My approach will be friends first as she isn't in a position to rush into things. She's looking for her own place in my neighbourhood. Right now she lives about 30 min NW of the city.
    Umm...how is it that she lives 30 minutes away from a city with a million people and is looking for a place in your neighborhood?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      Umm...how is it that she lives 30 minutes away from a city with a million people and is looking for a place in your neighborhood?
      Short answer: I live in the city.

Long answer:

She lives on a farm with her ex. I assume they bought it together...might be his family farm. They are building a lot of condos and townhomes in my neighbourhood. It's cheaper to buy here and you get more than you would in a shoebox condo downtown.

She read my invite but did not respond. We'll see what happens...

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

I like farm girls
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          I like farm girls
          No word from the farm girl.

I feel like I need to send a low-pressure follow-up so she knows I haven't written her off, but if I have to work hard for a reply I imagine it's a sign she is very preoccupied or isn't interested.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
          X