Official Sexual Harrassment Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
    one time i was making out with my GF and making moves on top of her and in the middle of it i noticed she was crying. i was like omg and jumped off and asked if she was ok. i act tough, but im about as gentle as they come. but sometimes mistakes are made. i don't think i've ever really even hit someone before.

..one time i called the wildlife clinic for a mouse with a stuck penis.
    Why was she crying?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      Why was she crying?
      i don't know i never asked her. it wasn't me. i was with her a long time, over 20 years off and on and it was long ago. she was just upset about something and it surfaced while we were making out.

i mean it freaked me out that i didn't notice at first. but i did notice in time. when you have had been with someone a long time, sometimes you don't bring things like that up for discussion. you let them go and hope that an answer for them develop sometime down the road when you can bring it up.

i guess i never brought it up to her. she was a great person. everything you could ever want. i didn't end up with her because i couldn't keep up with her. who knew that i would actually fall as far as i have. but i never had any ambition.

you have to be careful when making love. and listen to your lover. No can come at any time. and you have to be ready to be told NO.

it also helps to have a safe word. i tell all my girlfriends to go EEEEE like a dolphin. ::wink::

Comment

• perhaps she was like, she knew no matter how cute or different i was that she wasn't going to end up with me. and cried in the middle of making love. females think like that. and the reason it was never discussed was because i wasn't ready to hear it. she was that good.

Comment

• i am khal drogo

Comment

• Democrats are fucking up that one car parade...again. Franken refuses to actually apologize to the women that he allegedly groped, and now Pelosi calls Conyers an "Icon". Even though he settled a sexual harassment suit filed by a former employee. Way to go people, way to be democrats and allow a pedophile to pull ahead in the Alabama Senate race.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
              "5" is "not 4".

just pointing that out.

I've been working with lawyers too much ...
              under advice of counsel, I decline to comment
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                Democrats are fucking up that one car parade...again. Franken refuses to actually apologize to the women that he allegedly groped, and now Pelosi calls Conyers an "Icon". Even though he settled a sexual harassment suit filed by a former employee. Way to go people, way to be democrats and allow a pedophile to pull ahead in the Alabama Senate race.
                Conyers needs to go immediately. How can you pay $27000 to an accuser with other people's money? Exponentially worse than anything Franken might have done. Exponentially

Comment

• Conyers needs to go. Now.
                  If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                    Conyers needs to go immediately. How can you pay $27000 to an accuser with other people's money? Exponentially worse than anything Franken might have done. Exponentially
                    I think that they both need to go, but I also understand that neither one will go willingly. Both have lost their effectiveness, both have lost their voice. But both will continue to be put back in office by their constituents...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• Nancy Pelosi on Meet the Press "John Conyers is an icon in our country."

Neither party gets to hold the moral high ground on this. Party over people AT ALL COSTS!

Moore, Franken and Conyers all need to go today!
                      "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                      - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                      - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• And soon NBC "Today Show" anchor Matt Lauer may be asking you if you'd like to supersize your combo meal.

NBC canned him this morning for...wait for it..."inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace". Now, they say that it was only one incident, but they also say that they were presented with evidence that this may not have been an isolated incident.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• No tiny violins are playing for Matt Lauer, as he has a net worth of 60 to 70 million, so no burger flipping in his future, except for maybe on his private island. This is the year of "me too" with a dam clearly breaking. Must be somewhat disconcerting for many senior higher ups in all kinds of industry, be it politics, hollywood, big biz whatever, and plenty of people are doing some self reflection and trying to piece together their climb to the top and if they have skeletons that now will be called out, that last year were not skeletons but war stories, simply part of your accepted lockstep peer approved reality.

I dont know how we will get out of putting all sexual harassment claims out of a general umbrella. Moore, Weinstein, Bill Cosby, Trump if he wasnt so teflon, are different cat than senior Bush, Franken, but we have calls for off with their heads be the offense lvl 1 or 10, as in there is no middle ground. But that will be for future gens to sort out I guess.

Comment

• Yea, the thing is, if someone does it once, there is almost zero chance they haven't done it multiple times. We took a poll among my league of who has 'grabbed uninvited ass'. The results were nearly evenly split, but what was most fascinating to me was the disbelief among those who responded 'yes' that any of us could respond 'no'.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Garrison Keillor...come on down!

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...lic-radio-says

Garrison Keillor, the creator and former host of A Prairie Home Companion, has been accused of inappropriate behavior with someone who worked with him, according to Minnesota Public Radio, which has announced it is cutting ties with Keillor and his production company.

In a statement released Wednesday, the NPR member station says it learned of the allegations in October and has retained an outside law firm to investigate them. That investigation is ongoing.
                              "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                              - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                              - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                                If Keillor's account is accurate, it is disheartening that he was let go. This is what he says happened, and reports suggest this is the only allegation made against him so far:

"I meant to pat her back after she told me about her unhappiness and her shirt was open and my hand went up it about six inches. She recoiled. I apologized. I sent her an email of apology later and she replied that she had forgiven me and not to think about it," Keillor told the newspaper. "We were friends. We continued to be friendly right up until her lawyer called."

As I have said before, all of this coming out is good for victims and good for our society, but I do worry, as others here have said, of the conflation of offenses all under one umbrella. Not all offenses are equal, and not all deserve termination. One lone allegation of a hand slip that was followed by both an immediate and then written apology (both accepted) would fit well within the "not termination worthy" category. Of course, I say all this with the disclaimer that if more comes out about this incident or others involving Keillor, my perception of this will change. But based on what MPR seems to know right now, they went too far it letting him go so fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X