Arkie Arrested for Sex with Donkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkie Arrested for Sex with Donkey

Sometimes I really regret moving to Texas. Sometimes I am glad I left Arkansas.

This guy claims it was the evil herb which made him take advantage of the donkey. According to the Fox News story, lovingly reproduced in the New York Post, he was sober enough to put a bag over the donkey's head first.

The owner of the donkey pen had placed a couple of signs on the premises: “No Trespassing” and “Do Not Feed Animals” . I think he needed one more sign.

An Arkansas man accused of sneaking into his neighbor’s yard to have sex with a donkey blamed the depraved act on marijuana, claiming it made him do “sick things.” The donkey’s owners, …
    If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Wasn't there some dude who was jailed for a long time for regularly breaking into a horse farm to have sex with the horses. This was like 10/15 years back. He got what seemed to me to be a disproportionately long sentence as I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      Wasn't there some dude who was jailed for a long time for regularly breaking into a horse farm to have sex with the horses. This was like 10/15 years back. He got what seemed to me to be a disproportionately long sentence as I recall.
      I can neither confirm nor deny the veracity of that story.
      If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

In Pennsylvania they arrested a man - naked last year - in his neighbors Pig pen. His comment to the court. " what can I tell you I LIKE PIGS!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
          I can neither confirm nor deny the veracity of that story.
          I aint googling to find out.

Comment

disproportionately long

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              disproportionately long

What is an appropriately long sentence for breaking into a horse farm to have sex with the horses?

Comment

Yeah, that's a Code 10-62...Breaking and Entering.

Comment

http://www.app.com/story/news/local/...anel/10412433/

TRENTON – A New Jersey Assembly committee has approved a bill that would make it illegal for people to have sex with animals.

New Jersey is one of 14 states that does not explicitly ban bestiality.

(apparently this bill from 2014 never went further - nor sure what to make of that)
                  #lobbyists

meanwhile, to be fair let's note that the guy bought the donkey dinner first each time
                  #chivalryaintdead
                  finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                  own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                  won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                  RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                  C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                  1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                  OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Sometimes I really regret moving to Texas. Sometimes I am glad I left Arkansas.

This guy claims it was the evil herb which made him take advantage of the donkey. According to the Fox News story, lovingly reproduced in the New York Post, he was sober enough to put a bag over the donkey's head first.

The owner of the donkey pen had placed a couple of signs on the premises: “No Trespassing” and “Do Not Feed Animals” . I think he needed one more sign.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/02/creep-s...-was-high/amp/
                    I just don't understand the issue here. There's sex with jackasses happening in the White House all the time.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Yeah, that's a Code 10-62...Breaking and Entering.
                      The dude got like 20 years in jail if i recall correctly ... it was a long time ago.

Comment

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...ticle-1.380819
                        "Perhaps the Garden State should switch its nickname to the Barnyard State.

A New Jersey judge has dismissed animal cruelty charges against a cop accused of committing a sex act with young cows, saying a grand jury had no way of knowing whether the animals were "tormented."

Moorestown police officer Robert Melia, who is currently suspended, allegedly engaged in oral sex acts with five calves in Southampton in 2006."

[if you're confused, the article clarifies so go for it]
                        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

What is an appropriately long sentence for breaking into a horse farm to have sex with the horses?
                          I doubt the horses/donkeys felt the man was either disproportionately or appropriately long.
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Ya know, I just read this entire thread and I have to admit that, well, I'm not better for having done so!

Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 08-03-2017, 01:44 PM.
                            I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

The title might have been a clue.

Comment

Working...
                              X